Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh noooo!! I don't think I want to watch the episode then- after I've been looking forward to more Veesha moments all wknd!
Evil cow Dadi.
Re entry of another man- what about a friendly business rival of the Vardhans? A could get a job at another hotel whose owner is also hot AND knows Veer. He can be attracted by A, making V really jealous and could promote A to a admin/ secretarial job rather than housekeeping because she gives him an opinion he respects. Then they have to work with the Vardhans (i.e. Veer) to organise some big event which involves the Vardhans hotel and this new guy's hotel and he allocates the responsibility to A. This would provide lots of Veesha moments with Mr Tubelight being insanely jealous?
I don't have the confidence or I'd try and write a scene to explain better.....
ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

kya baakwaas episode tha............i hated it badly......& i hated dadi & jakal jiju & also.....mr. veer for being so insensitive towards aayesha trture & his own family members wickedness...poor aayesha .......either she should go to shimla leaving behind every one or subhash should enter the show to aayeshas rescue , then only veer will realize her importance & demand...... ma be then he will think senslbly

ksaurav14 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Oh noooo!! I don't think I want to watch the episode then- after I've been looking forward to more Veesha moments all wknd!

Evil cow Dadi.
Re entry of another man- what about a friendly business rival of the Vardhans? A could get a job at another hotel whose owner is also hot AND knows Veer. He can be attracted by A, making V really jealous and could promote A to a admin/ secretarial job rather than housekeeping because she gives him an opinion he respects. Then they have to work with the Vardhans (i.e. Veer) to organise some big event which involves the Vardhans hotel and this new guy's hotel and he allocates the responsibility to A. This would provide lots of Veesha moments with Mr Tubelight being insanely jealous?

hey.really good idea👏.....why cant creatives read these & apply to yhe show to improve their sucking track😡😡😡....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Evil cow Dadi.

I would truly love to see this. excellent👏👏👏
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Cheers guys! I might attempt a fan fiction on these lines and if its rubbish- I can get you guys to help me improve. If it was another hotel setting- there could be a Valentines Day party and A could come dressed to the nines with her new boss rather than as a housekeeper or Kameeni's punching bag! That would turn the tables on them all and do good to A!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi....does mr wangdu help Ayesha out today??? Is he there in the episode??
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Himaniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ..aj episode dekhni hai keh nahi ..me waiting for u my reporter lol
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hope today we get some nice veesha moments after kameeni's chillaoing!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

26/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Well today's episode was so-so...apna nihal is totally maasi bhakth and proved it today, kameeni ki shakal dekhne layak thi....veer had a 2 minute appearance rest that idiot dadi was screaming...

Today's Precap

Ayesha is walking on the grounds of the house...she's gone out to throw some trash...when she reaches the dustbin she sees divya's photo in it and is shocked...she decides there that I can tolerate anything but not the insult of my sister, and that kamini will have to answer for this...and our jhansi ki rani marches straight inside the dragon's den, where everyone including veer is sitting...and shouts Kaminiji, koi jawab hai aapke paas iska? and shows divya's broken photo...

Bravo Ayesha for getting back in the jhansi ki rani mode👏 👏

NEW PROMO : Immediately after the precap, they showed a new promo where ayesha is sitting with nihal and telling him a story, its nighttime and the room is dark...kameeni is standing at the doorstep like a chudail and saying to herself that ayesha these moments will not last anymore, you have no idea what am going to do to you....

Oh God now this promo is worrying...looks like a full on war between kameeni and ayesha, dadi is going to get dirtier now😡

P.S: From tomorrow onwards the precaps will be done by Deepu, as she is coming back

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran Di😃 mat hi dekhiyega...haan sirf woh scene dekhne layak hai jahan nihal is singing praises of his maasi and dadi ke kaan se smoke nikal raha tha..haye budhiya wahi jal-bhun kar raakh kyun nahi ho gayi😆 😆