Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Mallu, hot romance kya cold romance bhi nahi mil raha..its totally no romance since DD came back....

Arpita, PInk...agree there's a desperate need of a third angle here...this saas-bahu torture is not gonna work...its gonna pull down the trp's

someone new is also ok,like veer's buisness partner or his friend from outside india or anyone richer like veer.i dont think rajdeep is going to come back,
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

what are you asking Tia
robot bhi kabhi bolata hai ya robot ka bhi heart hota hai kay
Veer is one battery operated sexy robot

Arpita,

He may be a sexy robot but he also malfunctions at times! Remember the Shimla trip, the christmas party and more lately Nihaal's b'day party!😉 He did all the things which wud have Kameeni pulling her hairs🤣 and such malfunctions is exactly wat we want!😆

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok guys, going now...need to cool brain after such a bakwaas episode😆 😆 goodnight😃
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

tia,arpita i dont think veer actually likes anything his mother mother is doing and he is coming very close to speak up to her,i hope he does,the creatives has really mellowed down his character,not suiting his personality

Word Count: 0

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yaar dafa kero Granji ko ... i m glad that i hav't watched the episode.
niksidfan thumbnail
ok gals,me too going,see u tomorrow morning 😃😃
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

Exactly Pink!

These new creatives have ruined Veer's charachter totally!

Remember, before any member of Veer's family was introduced, there was a scene whr Veer askd Raj n Sridhar to gome home and he wud stay at the office bcoz he had no one waiting for him at home, then whr the hell did this Jackal and Nandini come from>? Dadi is understood, coz she was abroad!

Word Count: 0

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
yeah gals right now we are in a desperate need of cool showers and peaceful sleeps hehe na himani dont say that i miss rd mr colgate i want him back on the show and now its a high time for him to be back on the show.

Mallu
tes_v1 thumbnail

Agreed Mallu!

Mr. Colgate is desperately needed if we expect any further progress between VeeSha! Nanha cupid's efforts aren't sufficient wen Maniac mommy n Jackey are around!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This is so sad for Ayesha. Your right, we need mr. Colgate to make an entrance soooon. I have not seen the episode yet..but am glad that Ayesha has a house in simla. She should run away with nihal and veer...that will hurt DD:)

Mel