Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

Hey Kiran di,I forgot,how's your neice??

If A fights back(that's what seems from that promo) Veer won't be able to support her! His mom lifts one hand,the guy shuts his mouth!!
Daadi doesn't even have the humanity to respect a dead person-especially,the person who was loved by her son & grandson!!
P.S. I wonder how Daadaji died? He must've committed suicide coz of this female!!

or she killed him when he wanted Jai to come back!!😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Purva, dadaji dadi se bhi bada kameena tha....iski wajah se toh nahi hi mara hoga....

Kiran Di, glad to know that your niece is doing better now😃 wish her a super speedy recovery
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I wish
veer listens his mom's crap. go console A, followed by hug. oops main and mera stupid optism.
all I want now after TOM, that A needs to understand her hunch was rite, kameeni doing jaanbuzke
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg today's epi kamini is getting on my nerves omg there was no veer only evil jeej and kamini's tyranny and the precap was'nt jeju enough and now mumy ji ka zulm omg when will ayesha's problems end and when she will be able to take a sigh of relief there is a serious need of a third angle ,some hot romance and some adorablle veenisha moments-kam and evil jeju omg this is a limit.

Mallu
md410 thumbnail
hi gals
me uploaded videos.
should be available in 10 mnts if anyone interested. but this only boils the blood
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

omg today's epi kamini is getting on my nerves omg there was no veer only evil jeej and kamini's tyranny and the precap was'nt jeju enough and now mumy ji ka zulm omg when will ayesha's problems end and when she will be able to take a sigh of relief there is a serious need of a third angle ,some hot romance and some adorablle veenisha moments-kam and evil jeju omg this is a limit.

Mallu

only entry of shubhash will put Veer in line. then only he will do something. till then nothing
Ayesha go run with shubhash to shmla and make your life happy
nihaal will get you back
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks alot ,y all sweethearts..wesay now i m little bit relaxed so thinking to chill u all people .. i know u all are angry on GRANJI so lets together grill them 😈
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Purva, dadaji dadi se bhi bada kameena tha....iski wajah se toh nahi hi mara hoga....

why do I think now daada and jai both were killed by granny😡
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, if you see how kameeni interrupted veesha's conversation na, you'll feel liking shooting her then only😡 😡

Kya yaar iss show mein romance bhi installment mein milta hain...EMI bharo(matlab jiju aur DD ko bardaasht karo), phir veesha romance dekho...next installment in feb only I think

u r right himani,aab toh woh bhi milna mushkil hain,as dadi can smell something is there between veesha though the two shy tubelight lovers r still unawre of it
i was really laughing to see how this kamini was controlling veer to keep him away 4rm ayesha,veer is looking like a teenager,when thier parents specially keep a strict eye on them
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

u r right himani,aab toh woh bhi milna mushkil hain,as dadi can smell something is there between veesha though the two shy tubelight lovers r still unawre of it

i was really laughing to see how this kamini was controlling veer to keep him away 4rm ayesha,veer is looking like a teenager,when thier parents specially keep a strict eye on them

so true Pink and Himani
dhoodh peeta bacha hai kya go to bed need to go school tom. WTH
Ayesha DOES NOT DESERVE Ghonchu Pendulum Singh
she needs either Raj or Shubhash
if they need TRP going up
third angle neede. we can not go weeks ans weeks with granny li jaalimiyat