Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
hehe, Himani, that will be an awesome role reversal!!
Jeeju will say--
"Ab dekhta hoon yeh sab kaise mere changul se nikalte hain...........hahaha (in a female raavan's voice)""
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

U know ppl I honestly think that Veesha & nihaal need to make a run for it!! Whatever backstabbing jeeju does to that DD, she deserves every ounce of it!!

They can come back for nandini & Bunty later!! I can actually see from where Bunty learnt all this stuff!!

purva
some one needs to die in jijju's family, and granny needs to go to
tabhi kuch private moment mil payega
MELINDAM thumbnail
How gross is DD...well u were in saying that she was gng to be openly mean to Ayesha in front of nihal. Well that's only gng to creat a closer bond between nihal and Ayesha

I read that they were fighting in another post...I was reading quickly...so I may have missed things.

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Purva, Nandini is not bad,she's just a moron with one brain ceel in existence right now...she didn't want A to work at the party, even told kameeni not to make her work...par ye kameeni sune tab na...she just overrides her children's decisions and words...the thing is she's got both veer and nandini under her thumb right now...they soon need to come out of mom's pallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kiran DI, how are you and how's your niece doing? hope she's feeling better now
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Arrey doston, main toh kitne dini se gala phad phad kar ke keh rahi hoon..ki budhiya ko naraklok pahucha dena chahiye....

God, it was unbearable today and its gonna be worse tomorrow...oh please i hope they don't turn it into saas-bahu style...only difference ki the supporting vamp woman here is jiju🤣

himani
I really fear that it would turn crappy mission torture Ayesha soap. typical granny -bahu ki bahan bhagaao nasty soap
yaar vaaris chahiye no respect for divya???
bahu ki bahan naukarani
brain main clot with severe paralysis nedded😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, if you see how kameeni interrupted veesha's conversation na, you'll feel liking shooting her then only😡 😡

Kya yaar iss show mein romance bhi installment mein milta hain...EMI bharo(matlab jiju aur DD ko bardaasht karo), phir veesha romance dekho...next installment in feb only I think
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: andromeda_kia

hehe, Himani, that will be an awesome role reversal!!

Jeeju will say--
"Ab dekhta hoon yeh sab kaise mere changul se nikalte hain...........hahaha (in a female raavan's voice)""

🤣
That is so going to happen

🤣
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

kiran 🤗
howz u r niece

Arpita she is a bit better ..her cough has been controlled..Docs had doubt of pneumenia but now after x-ray its confirmed that she has deep throat infection.. presently admitted in manila hospital and medicines are given through drips by Head Cannula...thanks for asking and also thanks to all those who prayed for her 🤗
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Hey Kiran di,I forgot,how's your neice??
If A fights back(that's what seems from that promo) Veer won't be able to support her! His mom lifts one hand,the guy shuts his mouth!!
Daadi doesn't even have the humanity to respect a dead person-especially,the person who was loved by her son & grandson!!
P.S. I wonder how Daadaji died? He must've committed suicide coz of this female!!