Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Arpita, Purva, Tia, Mel😃 I don't know why you guys are thinking that veesha are fighting...is it mentioned in an article or something...in today's epi there was definitely no fight...in fact kameeni is not allowing them to interact only😡 😡 and veesha were looking crestfallen

pata nahi kahan se yeh badtameez budhiya tapak padi, kabab mein haddi bankar😡 🤬
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Himani for this superquick update!

Okies, so I shudn't be regretting abt not watching today's epi if there was no VeeSha interaction today....

Arpita,

You're right granny needs to be attacked wid all possible WMDs!!

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dunno Himani about the fighting,but I am with Arpita for going on a war against this daadi. This is so not a treatment u give to a person ,especially if he's a loved one of a one who you love the most!!
Didn't daadi think as to what nihaal would think of all this??
Daadi seriously needs a reality check!!
Edited by andromeda_kia - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot Himani! I guess I won't bother watching today....quite expected they want to keep her till N mingles with them n then throw A out. They are taking advantage of A's affection for N....they know he is her weakness.......

But I hope this JJ backstabs her big time...tabhi akal aayegi use...
DD is a pure negative character.......the article about her was a blatant lie or maybe with the new script head...new storyline .... that's what I was afreaid if...new person comes n destroys the old story....
I hope this negativity doesn't last too long.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
all above
how does she expect speaking bad about divya, will bring N closer ????
So it's official even N is fit A is not leaving.
I want asap A out of that mental hospital
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Purva,

You're right! Dadi sure needs a reality check!

What kind of a dadi is she? She claims to love her grandson but always does things which cause max pain n hurt to him! Is that her version of love?

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Thank himani for saving me from watching this torture. Go to hell granny ..wish Ayesha brain cells too start working she turns into super commando mode and teach GRANJI (Granny + Jiju) a tight lesson and fight for her rights on nihal.

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arrey doston, main toh kitne dini se gala phad phad kar ke keh rahi hoon..ki budhiya ko naraklok pahucha dena chahiye....

God, it was unbearable today and its gonna be worse tomorrow...oh please i hope they don't turn it into saas-bahu style...only difference ki the supporting vamp woman here is jiju🤣
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

U know ppl I honestly think that Veesha & nihaal need to make a run for it!! Whatever backstabbing jeeju does to that DD, she deserves every ounce of it!!

They can come back for nandini & Bunty later!! I can actually see from where Bunty learnt all this stuff!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
kiran 🤗
howz u r niece