Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Himani,

Can we pls have the highlights and precap quick?

I didn't catch the epi today, I'm waiting desperately!!!😕

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
everyone🤗

Word Count: 1

md410 thumbnail
are public what happen today
it's pouring here like hell. hope it's not Ayesha'a tears🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

25/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

About today's episode...Please don't bother watching it...It was just sasuma and her chaploos chamcha jiju scheming all the way😕 👎🏼

Today's Precap

They show kameeni yelling at Ayesha...that why did you allow nihal to work at the party..ayesha says please listen to me...but kameeni on world screaming championship spree...she says that I know what game you are playing, you are using nihal as a sacrificial goat to gain your own end here...but nihal is not alone now,we are all with him...and I won't allow him to fall under your ploys...Ayesha crying and pleading...saying please listen to me...kameeni says get out of this room right now......

P.S - Mel, I don't know how veesha are back to fighting, coz they hardly interacted with each other in today's episode...God this week is going to be one torture ride with kameeni and jiju...Ayesha don't become a crying and weak heroine, pack your bags and get out of the madhouse

Try and enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello everybody!! So what happened today??
@Tia, Veesha back to fighting?? 😲 😲
md410 thumbnail
Oki
I told tia that granny will blame A ki she is the one who is asking him to work to put them down.
md410 thumbnail
himani
any precap for tom???
where were N???
veSha fighting again???
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ooh,thanx for the update,Himani!!
Those devils,they're going to make A go weak!! As if the fact that Veer makes her go weak in the knees ain't enough!!
How can dadi say that they are all with nihaal? and Ayasha is a baccha chor,then?? 😡 😡
md410 thumbnail
purva
let's go attack granny with belan, chappals, rotten tomato, etc
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia, there were no highlights today only low lights which I think are going to get lower and lower in each episode...

Jiju asks kameeni why you changed your mind, she said we don't know little things about nihal, like he's allergic to mushrooms etc and moreover he listens to everything that A says, so we'll keep A here until he mingles with everyone here and is comfortable then she can get out...

Jiju adds ghee by saying you should make her stay difficult her, so difficult that she should only leave

Then they show the promo scene...kameeni drops divya's photo then tells nihal she'll get it repaired and outside tells jiju to throw it away...

She arranges for a party, gives all the servants day off...and then fakely wonders who will help them...then says to ayesha that you can help us as you have done this before...A all the while keeps thinking whether kameeni is doing it on purpose