Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Sara🤗 You have to see today's epi for veesha scenes...very,very cute...and yeah veesha under one roof together means more veesha moments😉

Yeah cnt wait to watch it... still downloading.....😃
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Everyone goin?

Himani n Pink, you guys are still here ryt?

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Mel,

Mai aa gayi!

Kiran di,

oI'll pray for ur neice!

hiii tia🤗,u saw i m also here😡 😡
u saw 2 day's epi,how cutely veer had stolen the photograph featuring his love and him together ,and ayesha accidently revealed that she already started imaging her alongside veer,pretty confident that they would look nice like that of amitabh-jaya😳 😳
tes_v1 thumbnail
Today's epi was another cute one but Kamini is really a witch, she askd Ayesha to stay n created a good image of herself before her son and behind his back she's gonna treat Ayesha as a servant! In short, she's creating a ground which jeej can use and do VeeSha's chugli to dadi and also create conflicts between them!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tia, Pink...sorry guys,even am leaving now...chat with you tomorrow😃
Goodnight
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Pink, I don't think veer knows about his mom's nature fully...did you see how scared he was looking when his mom came and during that entire sequence he had that scared and apprehensive look...i didn't like it, him being so scared of his mom...

Yes, he will feel bad when ayesha has to work as a servant...but i guess it will still take some time for him to defend ayesha

ya ,its true that he is very scared of his mom,actually she really looks very scary,like a chudail😡
but i think he was scared because he was not expecting her at that time and also he was really worried about what she is going to do now..............
actually he is well known to her angry and ferocious attitude and that she can humiliate anyone she dont like
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

hiii Tia🤗,u saw i m also here😡 😡

u saw 2 day's epi,how cutely veer had stolen the photograph featuring his love and him together ,and ayesha accidently revealed that she already started imaging her alongside veer,pretty confident that they would look nice like that of amitabh-jaya😳 😳

Pink,

Mel puch rahi thi ke mai kaha hu isiliye uska naam leke kaha ke mai aagayi! Maine dekha tha tumhe bhi!

Yup, todays epi was another cuto!

Lagta hai Veer ne humari forum talks padh li uski aur Ayesha ki height ke baare me isiliye aaj Ayesha ko ched raha tha! I jus loved it wen he stole the phot n wen Ayesha said abt amitabh-jaya😳 wow, it was clear they hv already developed feelings for each other but jus hvn't realised yet!

Btw, shampoo jab Veer ke aakh me gaya tha tab jo Nihaal ne kiya wo Ayesha ne karna chahiye tha😍

niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Pink,

Mel puch rahi thi ke mai kaha hu isiliye uska naam leke kaha ke mai aagayi! Maine dekha tha tumhe bhi!

Yup, todays epi was another cuto!

Lagta hai Veer ne humari forum talks padh li uski aur Ayesha ki height ke baare me isiliye aaj Ayesha ko ched raha tha! I jus loved it wen he stole the phot n wen Ayesha said abt amitabh-jaya😳 wow, it was clear they hv already developed feelings for each other but jus hvn't realised yet!

Btw, shampoo jab Veer ke aakh me gaya tha tab jo Nihaal ne kiya wo Ayesha ne karna chahiye tha😍

its ok sweetie.........i was kidding😃 😃
main soch i rahi thi ki ayesha waisa karegi lekin thik hain,liked nihaal too
actually ayesha cant show her feelings infront of nihaal na,she was controlling herself,saw her face seeing veer in pain?
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks alot for the precap himani omg i just saw veer keeping his and ayesha photo in his pocket omg and the choclatey looks he gives to ayesha on jodi thingy ayeesha blushes and blushes and kamini omg dunno wht to say abt her our vineesha rocks-yuppppieeeeeeeeee

Mallu
niksidfan thumbnail
tia ,mujhe lagta hain hum dono ke elabe sab chale gaye😭 😭 they r going to come tomorrow morning when i will be sleeping