Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Pink,

Pitna hai kya?πŸ˜† Saari ki saari Veer diwani piche pad jaegi aisa bologi toh! Aur beta agar hamare jaisi nahi ho to phir kyu hume join karna chahti ho, huh? πŸ€“πŸ˜›

Waise Mai, Arpita aur Rosh toh already lad rahe hai, chaho to aa jao, Fight club me ek aur member jud jaega!😈

Anshu di,

So sorry for you! Make sure you catch the epi, it is not at all worth missing! Fantastic n fabulous!

Purva,

Gd nyt, sweet VeeSha drmz!

Arpita,

Tum nahi aayi nah?😭😭😭

Mel,

Tum bhi nahi?😭😭😭

Edited by tes_v1 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk me back...still no updates .. wonder why Arpita is so late today ...anyway friends if u don't get me wrong then please be in the discussion topic (link given below) which is made only for the purpose of episode discussion ..today i have realised that we talk so much but also at the same time have to follow IF rules too ..for precap discussion we can come here but for daily episode discussion follow this link
Thanks for ur cooperation 😊
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
ooowwwwwwww what an epi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ₯³

and the dance ......☺️.... the eye locks.... ❀️ πŸ‘ ........the height diffrence.. πŸ˜† ..my mum was saying itni heel pehn ke bhi elbow tak arahi hai..... 🀣.............poor Veer sleeping on the floor while Ayesha fully comfortable on Nihal's bed...plus Cupid Nihal doing everything in his power to make Chachu and Massi meet..he had both their hands clasped in his and Ayesha;s hand was on top of Veer's *ssigggggghhhhhh* AAANNNDD.........the blanket scene......." tumhey thand lag rahi thi isslye ye blanket daal raha tha....sorry............
tes_v1 thumbnail

Oh yeah,

The blanket scene was one which we totally forgot!!!!!

It was indeed cute! Me loved it!

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒkiran,himani, tia, rosh...and to whoever I missed...yaar...when i logged off yesterday it was at page 53...and now its at page 60 sixty something...whooooooo but after watching this episode......girls i think i can add about ten more pages.πŸ˜›
WOOOW....i just loved this episode...am watching it over and over again...aside from the fighting scence in simila this one completely tops it. I loved the dance, the song, veer and ayesha monologs, both veer and ayesha feed nihal milk...haha etc..etc.πŸ‘.
girls...this is the clam before the strom....stupid jiju....we couldnt have just one more day of VerNiSha
THANK U KIRAN for sending me the linkπŸ€—
chat with you all sooooooooonπŸ˜›
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himani - Rules broken is nothing...We're having too much fun which is not allowed in our forum!😳

And why is it like that in that forum...can Rosh or anyone else answer for me????
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Mel ...this is all due to today's episode I think. I left at 55 and came back to 63 this morning n poor me in office trying to work so still struggling to read what these girls have been talking about ......bahut baatein karte hai re....πŸ˜†

And I haven't seen the episode yet n cannot for some more hours
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
anshu...same here...my boss was near me all morning...ugh...i just watched it an hour ago...wonderful...tivo it and save it if you can. soooo many Veer and Ayesha are just so cute. I dnt want to say alto to spoil it for you....but its well watching..
Mel
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Pink,

Pitna hai kya?πŸ˜† Saari ki saari Veer diwani piche pad jaegi aisa bologi toh! Aur beta agar hamare jaisi nahi ho to phir kyu hume join karna chahti ho, huh? πŸ€“πŸ˜›

Waise Mai, Arpita aur Rosh toh already lad rahe hai, chaho to aa jao, Fight club me ek aur member jud jaega!😈

Anshu di,

So sorry for you! Make sure you catch the epi, it is not at all worth missing! Fantastic n fabulous!

Purva,

Gd nyt, sweet VeeSha drmz!

Arpita,

Tum nahi aayi nah?😭😭😭

Mel,

Tum bhi nahi?😭😭😭

tia ki bachchi😑 😑 😑challenge kar rahi hain,main to yeh sochkar chup thi ki bechari ayesha ko veer ki zaada zaroorat hain .................
but now i decided to leave my "achchapan" πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and all enjoy with u my "shararti "frnds..............🀒 🀒
hahahaaaaaaaa........(evil smile)
tes_v1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

Tia ki bachchi😑 😑 😑challenge kar rahi hain,main to yeh sochkar chup thi ki bechari ayesha ko veer ki zaada zaroorat hain .................

but now i decided to leave my "achchapan"πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and all enjoy with u my "shararti "frnds..............🀒 🀒
hahahaaaaaaaa........(evil smile)

Oye Pink!!

Aaja, 'shararati frnds' ke saath indeed mazaa ayeag!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Btw,

Subhe kaha thi? Write up discussion me kyu nahi aayi?