Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Tia, am in Bangalore now, did my M.A from mumbai 3 years ago😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Mei yahi hoon! Reading yours posts!

Thans for the sympatheis..I need all energy to stand in BU!!
I too PMed Kiran di!🤣 Di ko do do posts! Extra affection humare ore se!
I too am missing Arpita an her jhakkas update!

Yes i got 2 pms bboth from himani and u ..yaar wesay aik baat kahon rosh the thing which we were missing since May 2009 in RKABF don't u think that after we have got it now here in this forum..i m surprised that so quickly we have found new friends who have become so close .. even though so many rules are broken but still i m enjoying this phase very much 😊
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What rules have been broken Kiran di? anything am guilty of breaking? this is the first forum where am having such dhamaal too and have made friends too😃
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Seriously, Kiran di,

I hadn't even imagined that I'd be so addicted to this forum so soon! It's just bcoz of all the lovely people here!

Now, I really miss these days in the RKABF

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lucky you Himani!
My M.Com yaar shuru ho rahi ahi uss katarnak university se! (i hope no one from there sees this warna unki waat lag jaayegi🤣)
Kiran di..Aapke muh me mere taraf se rasgulla!
Haila, aapko naya weapon mil gai? Riyan's bat..Mujhe ab sambhalke rehna chahiye!
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Well said Kiran di😃 veenisha were just adorable, perfect cute little family....and veesha scenes were amazing...i really likeed the pace at which they are showing it...slowly understanding each other and caring for each other.. and all that awkwardness and dreaminess,very cute😍

Aaapke munh mein ghee shakkar...hope they become an off screen pair...they look v.cute together😳

Yes Himani i also liked that gradual transformation in their relationship ..u know first TV jodi that i got attracted too was Rajeev Amna (sujal kashish) then afterthat Kapilanjali, then Rati Arjun Mayur and now Veesha cum Nihal ..u never know may be sid and aditi too become offscreen jodi becoz they both really look cute and adorable together 😊
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haan Kiran di, the funwe had there has been lost since Buas came and destroyed everything! We were the fanatics!
I think why we are attracted to VeeSha is nothing but their innocence and cuteness which we saw in YuRa too! Though the love started from bickering but when the realisation comes- We'd love it more!
I'm loving this forum too..its like reunioun for us and many new wonderful friends!
Tia...Me too feeling the same way!
Himani - Rules broken is nothing...We're having too much fun which is not allowed in our forum!😳
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Abey Himani rules keh liye pereshan na ho ..agar kisi nay kuch kaha to Rosh ki taraf pointout kerdein gay ..sab kasoor rosh ka lol lol
Rosh u don't worry Riyan's bat and Dua's nippies i have have saved it for jackal jiju and kameeni ..vo to main Tia ko bas dara rahi thee use thori kerna thaa
Hayaa.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Seriously, Kiran di,

I hadn't even imagined that I'd be so addicted to this forum so soon! It's just bcoz of all the lovely people here!

Now, I really miss these days in the RKABF

Yes Tia may be thats the reason i don't go to RKABF and forget reading beautifull FF..but anyway atleast yahan to milna ho hi jata hai ..lets hope that i get to see my Bee (combine weapon user partner) here as well ..for me all the RKABIANS are welcome here except one ..
By the way agar preeti nay mujhey in posts keh saath dekh liya to i m sure she's gonna get big shock becoz i was the one who always wanted rules implementation and now myself breaking by chatting here 😆