Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Himani dear!! ๐Ÿค—
Aaj episode kaisa laga?
For I was just doing this : ๐Ÿ˜
Aur haan My god I couldn't control in that scene..Veer had to look so down at her eyes!๐Ÿคฃ Haan Kiran di Aaj dekh lijiye, wakai bahut maza aaya! Limited jackal scenes and DD was only in the last! Poora ka poora it was only my VeeNiSha๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
The best part I loved was the milk scene..Sho sweet1 I never thought Veer can look this cute! (Ab toh woh pakka mera hai!๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ)
PS: DD returning so soon? I hate what she told to Ayesha.."Apne dil ka bhi khayal rakh rahi ho"๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Ohk Himani sweety .. i won't ask becoz reading the precap update has made me feel yuck for that disgusting old stupid woman ..

About the episode well uskjey liye update post hai na ๐Ÿ˜ณ but thanks for the update yaar love u for this ๐Ÿค—

Kirandi, par aap dekh hi lijiye...bas last ke 3 minutes mein jiju aur kamini the...baaki toh veenisha hi chaaye hue the๐Ÿ˜
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

hey thanks himani dear omg vampy momy come back soon omg dont want to say anything on her btw they had a dance on tara ra ram pum i just saw a glimpse of it could nt catch the whole epi but still i can say our trio had been rocking na esp mr tall dark and handsome my mr.priceless vvs.

Mallu

Mallu, i hate kameeni for this๐Ÿ˜ก mera prediction bhi wrong kar diya๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† i was expecting her to come back on monday...

The dance was๐Ÿ˜ i think veesha should dance more
reepicheep thumbnail
Sara๐Ÿค— so good to see you after a long time๐Ÿ˜ƒ

kamini is beyond annoying right now ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก accha khaasa romance mein kabab ki badi si haddi ban ke aa gayi hain
reepicheep thumbnail
Tia, you've got the right idea...time for dhamaal๐Ÿฅณ
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Himani i m watching the episode just now ....i have full trust on urs and rosh recommendation..Precap ko goli maro and lets enjoy the today's episode ..i m sure aj arpita keh pass kaafi new adjectives hongay veer keh liye ..
Oye Tia ki bachi sabko dhamal keh liye bulaya aur mujhey bhool gaye๐Ÿ˜” ..wait let me borrow riyan's bat for u ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿ˜†
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

The dance, the VeNiSha moments...๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Wow, I jus loved the epi today!

Why is Maniac Mommy coming back so soon?????๐Ÿ˜ก

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
himani i couldn't watch their romance yet....
cnt wait to watch it....
but after reading the precap... i really dnt like kamini....
reepicheep thumbnail
Roshni, tera poem to hit hai re๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
aaj ke episode mein mera bhi wahi haal tha๐Ÿ˜ณ

Par yeh pyar ki dusman, kamini kyun itni jaldi tapak padi๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜ก
reepicheep thumbnail
Sara, there's nothing to like about kamini...its high time she got a heart attack, brain stroke and relieve everyone on this earth๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†