Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Mel, are you talking about veer having a GF on the show? Highly unlikely, look at his ladki pataooing skills yaar...totally lallu hai abhi, nihal ki help leni padti hai🤣 and he blushes like a school boy when he's near ayesha

What is likely is that later that kameeni mom of his might bring another chamakchallo types girl to be her bahu, who will try to patofy veer...but he would already be in love with ayesha by then

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel,
What're you expecting? Yaar Veer ka first date hai, He doesn't know how to behave aur humari Ayeesha roh abhi bachi hai! You'll feel Nihal talking to his GF was way better!🤣 Soon Veer has to learn from Nihal!
Yaar -I'd really like to see the masti scenes tomorrow!
And did you see that? Nihal's parents tell his angels are his Maasi and Chachu? I think Nihal will soon start calling her Chachi!😳😆
Himani, PMed you the rhyme!😆😆 Check it out!!😃
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 the update Himani.... :D
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rosh, himani.... I didn't chk ur post earlier and really can't go to sleep:(. Well what u have explained is all the more season why someone like Natasha S. Will want him...he's a push over and she wud only care for his $$$$$ and the name. Yah I agree that chaccu needs some lesson from nihal...but what does some1 like natasha care if he doesn't show affection. But the way he gets around Ayesha is somethg he has never felt before. I'm just saying this cud be a possiblity dearies....

Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

21/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Aaj chaayi thi pyar ki bahaar😍
Ho rahe the dil bekraar😳
Phir aaya jiju jaisa Grahan🤬
Ab kal se shuru hoga kamini ka atyachar😡

Today's Precap

Pammi is telling ayesha that please keep your eyes and ears open and be alert...you know that nothing is in veer sir's hands, its kamini Mam who's the boss.....ayesha says you are right pammi,i will be alert....then they show ayesha telling veer that we shouldn't let nihal know the turmoils or difficult times that we are going through, otherwise what effect it will have on his heart...veer has tears in his eyes and that moment khusat budhiya kameeni entry maarti hai and says that wah ayesha you are worrying too much about nihal's heart , and in this pretext you are telling about your dil ka haal also...ayesha looks shocked and veer looks worried

Arrey yaar yeh kameeni itni jaldi kyun aa gayi wapas😡

P.S:
Kiranji aaj poochna mat bas dekh lijiyega,bahut accha episode hain😳

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ohk Himani sweety .. i won't ask becoz reading the precap update has made me feel yuck for that disgusting old stupid woman ..
About the episode well uskjey liye update post hai na 😳 but thanks for the update yaar love u for this 🤗
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the heads up Himani.....Kaminiji ji ko to aana hi tha....JJ ne jo bulaaya tha! i hate to see Varsha in this negative kind of role. Hope we see change in her....

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hey thanks himani dear omg vampy momy come back soon omg dont want to say anything on her btw they had a dance on tara ra ram pum i just saw a glimpse of it could nt catch the whole epi but still i can say our trio had been rocking na esp mr tall dark and handsome my mr.priceless vvs.

Mallu

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
man this kamini can be annoying somtimes.....
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Himani,

Thanks for this quick update!

Today's epi wassimply cute!

Arpita, Rosh, Mel, Himani, aajao chalo dhamal karte hai!