Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣
Sorry Himani, This was my reaction after seeing todays episode!
You know when Ayeesha said "Aur nahi" She couldn't search more? Arrey yaar, they had travelled only three trees! 4th tree ke neeche bait gayi!😆
Moreover did you see VeeSha realised that they were hugging at the same time - I wouldn't call it cute😉 I really felt it funny!! It was as though Veer was giving a fatherly hug!😲😲🤣 (Maaf kardo Arpita and Himani!..Aaj control nahi ho raha hai!!😳)
Pata hai Jeeju ko idea kyun nahi mila? Kyunki jhappi dene ke liye koi nahi tha!😆
And then the precap...🤢 You're right I too think that Budiya will be back by monday! (Can she stay away for ever?)
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Oooo I can't wait to see it!!!! Yeppieeeeeeeeeee.

Jiju and his yellow phone... Ugly color!!!

Mel, You know what - thats one in a million color! I wonder where he got that from! Half the time I've been thinking if it was Bunty's toy!🤔
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran, ek hi hug tha...and I agree with Roshni, it was very fatherly,brotherly types😆
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the small update & precap!! Himani right?? I am Purva!!
The hug was really strange!! it wasn't exactly romantic,but more of support-giving & taking I think!!
I am really irritated with jeeju & his phone calls. His black soul & yellow phone make the perfect combo of a good-for-nothing taxi!!
The precap was interesting too! hey,what if ayesha falls on Veer tomaz while playing with Nihaal??
😳 😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, even my reaction was the same..in fact when jiju was gloating after he sent veesha away, and was making grand plans of reaching nihal first, my laughfest started then only, coz i knew he will fail big time🤣

The hug, the less said the better...see the only purpose of the hug was to re energise veesha and activate veer's brain🤣 🤣 hope they do better next time..yeh to trial version lag raha tha🤣

And about the yellow mobile, well its jiju, that's why such strange foolishness...in fact it reminds me of a rhyme which we used to sing as kids to make fun..it goes like this

"Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow
Sitting on a buffalo..."

I forgot the rest of it...but it suits jiju🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Purva, thanks for the comment and welcome to this forum😃

yeah, the hug was more consolatory than romantic...but its justified given the circumstances...it would be strange if they went all starry-eyed now...

JYour description of jiju is fantastic🤣 🤣 he's a good for nothing taxi only...doesn't reach its destination at all🤣 beech mein hi puncture ho jaati hai, like his plans🤣
Roshni. thumbnail
Himani,
🤣
I better shut up! I've been laughing like mad since I watched episode and now more because your poem because I know the whole version (Yeh toh second line tha! you forgot about blue, red and green!!) agar yahaan karoongi toh Anjana meri vaat laga degi!😆
Purva exactly..A taxi isn't it? Wow!😎 Binadaas description! I was even reminded of that one rupee telephones located here! Same combination; aur jab bhi call karo, kuch na kuch ghadbad ho jaata hai!😆
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Right & that constipated expression that he gives makes u wanna think he cudn't call a doc on that phony phone & is now taking an urgent same-colour-taxi-ride to the nearest hospital!!
Himani,thanx a bunch,hun!! Its good that they didn't bring in that romance in there-would've looked out of place definitely!! I can already see the moment when that awkwardness is gonna vanish!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Awwwww really the hug is fatherly/brotherly......I haven seen it yet... Boss is here :(.

Really don't tell that. Maybe he has a gf on the show..since they have change the track. That wud be horrible.... It's like the quite before the Strom.
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, you remember the poem...cool. PM it to me when you have time🤣 It was very popular in our school days