Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: unplotable

ooooooMMMGGGGGGOOOD!!!!

u took the words right out of my mind 😆

VEER's expression during the Hug scene was like " i have been waiting soooo long for this to happen!!!!!!!!!!!"" 😍 😍

😆

I know, he had no care in the world! He was like it is the best and the most natural thing in the world to have Aysh in his arms!

Aw, I jus can't get the scene outta my mind! It was incredibly cute!!!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Paisewalo ko akal nahi hoti isliye naukar hote huwe khud kitchen me jaate hai!!

🤣🤣🤣
Very Well said Tia!!!!! Very well said!
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL....yes !!!!!!!!!!!! annnnnnnnndndddd also he didnt care they were sitting on a round about of a busy road!!!!! ahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhaha

he was full in too the moment 😆
Edited by unplotable - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
himani.. hmm.. aaj kuch alag hai.. hehe.. mein precap update pad ke bohot khush ho gayi hoon.. well, thodi confused hoon.. coz i missed something like 2 episodes na.. hmm.. well, sing mein university mein kaam bohot achchi gayi aur jaise yahan par aayi... naughty chocolate ko nahi.. mere ko double lottery mil gayi.. and yeah. tumhare msg ne bohot help kiya mere ko.

well, thoda time mila.. business center se comment likh rahi hoon.. epi dekhne ka time nahi hai :( chalo.. is possible, will try to read today's precap update tomorrow..

bye then...

tc..

missing IF and everyone.. will try to be back as soon as possible.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

20/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Ah, today was the great hug episode😉 Well, Roshni do you remember I said that veer's brain will activate after the jhappi...aisa hi hua...immediately after he got the hug, he was like Ayersha I know where exactly nihal is and they found him😆 😆 Good at least no more torture for the kid....

The funniest was jiju had sent Khatwani to search for nihal🤣🤣 🤣 I think khatwani had gone to shimla to search for nihal🤣 🤣 Jiju, launt ke buddhu ghar ko aaye🤣 🤣

Today's Precap

Joker jiju sees veenisha playing and having a good time...he says that have as much fun as you can as a happy family, but i am going to write the climax of this story....then chaploos, chugalkhor jiju calls up his sasuma kameeni, and she asks how everyone is and whether nihal is still angry with her...he says that everyone's fine, just nihal had developed a high fever yesterday, but everything's under control as ayesha is looking after him...budhiya's expression changes, her eye pops out and her B.P raises😆

lagta hai she will tapkofy soon and ruin veenisha happy family moments

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Himani....all this in today's episode? I thought they were gng to drag this out.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mel, I think budhiya will land back by Monday They never drag the things that we want them to drag....
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I hate jeeju and his yellow phone..can't he wait for a week or so to inform gabbar daadi?😡

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So should i watch today's episode too..himani kitni hugs thee veesha ki lol
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oooo I can't wait to see it!!!! Yeppieeeeeeeeeee.

Jiju and his yellow phone... Ugly color!!!