Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh God!

Wat an epi to miss! I missed it!

This Bigda Bunty is just like his father! Like father, like son!

Did I jus hear someone say Nihaal will fall sick? Geez! That is exactly wat we want! Once Nihaal is sick, our dear Sexy chocolate boy will run to his to-be wife for help and I suppose we might get some VeeSha scenes!

Yay!!!

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Tia,
You haven't read the TB article, Have you? It says in that ki Nihal will fall sick and obviosly Daaki Dadi will be out on business trip so Veer would bring Ayeesha home to take care of the cutie and hotie!
PS: Tia, You missed it?😲 Atleast the first part was worth watching - Jaldi jaao aur dekho...Rerun will start in 3 minutes!😳
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Rosh,

You're right! I missed that article but looks like it's one bringer of good news!😉

Yeah, dear, I hv to catch the rerun!

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hi amalaragam...so happy to meet someone from the same city!
Just now watched the episode.......the first part was the best, what stood out was the red shirt...and it made someone look really cool and sexy!!!! In a real scenario, I would probably throw a fit seeing someone in that shade of red.....but in the scene, it spiced up things for sure!!!😛
As others wrote, that part was really awesome....just loved it....
3rd the worst!😡 Daadi is so mean.....but actally I don't blame her for she is so easily taken in by JJ's conniving words and ways.......if not for him, perhaps daadi won't have such hard feelings. But then we need a villian in the show too....absolute necessity. Jackal Jeeju has a jackal son!
Poor Nihaal! Looking fwd to tomorrow's episode. Good night people and thanks so much for the quick updates.
amalaragam thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good to see your reply arpita.. You are right
Kamini was not that bad initially.. She alsI woro thought about Ayesha...
Its all Jackle Jeegu...
I like our smarty..Tube light in any colour...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Precap Microscope

19/1/10

Hello JPSYAians

Well, well about today's episode....good news budhiya dadi has gone to Delhi😃

Sapola toh bilkul apne bapu pe gaya hai, wahi chikni-chupdi baatein aur wahi kameenapan🤣

Today's Precap

Aha, the precap was veeshalicious😳 ok ayesha marches straight to the vardhan mansion and asks veer, nandini and jiju where her nihal is? then they show veesha sitting on a bench outside and veer is consoling her, he says that he will surely search nihal and get him back...ayesha says Sir you will pakka bring him back na...and he replies trust me ayesha I will bring nihal back...hearing this what does our ayesha do...give a big hug to veer😳😍 very very cute....veer ki toh lottery lag gayi😆 then they show poor nihal has finally reached his maasi's house only to find it locked and faints at the door

Enjoy the episode😃
-Himani

Roshni. thumbnail
Himani,
You saw? I too saw!! Yaar..Where are they sitting? - Road pe hugging each other!☺️☺️😍
Veer looked so handsome when he was thinking!😳 (Pehle baar kuch try kar raha tha!)
You're so right Himani - Wednesday ko activate ho raha hai sara brain cells and YipeeeeeeKK is out of town! (I hope she is not back for 15 days atleast!)
Yaar..Bechara Nihal, I feel so sad for him! Bukar mei roaming! My heart went out for him!🥺
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago
315925 thumbnail
The pre-cap is so awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Roshni, aisi jhappi milegi toh kisi ka bhi brain activate ho jaayega🤣 ab toh veer double speed se nihal ko dhoond nikalega in anticipation of a thank you hug😉😆

Poor nihal, bacche par aur kitna emotional atyachar karenge
Roshni. thumbnail
🤣 Exactly Himani..Zaroor Jhappi! Iss khushi mei ek DBC ho jaaye?😳(Sab Arpita ke wajeh se..She reminded me of that!)
Aur woh Bunty..Bilkul Papa par gaya hai😡 Kya foran idea milta hai usse?!
When there were servants at home - why did Nandini go to the kitchen by herself? Couldn't she asks someone else to do it and she takes care of the kid?
Ab kal ka intezar hai - you never nkow..Ek episode mei do do hug!☺️😍