Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Yes Roshni, it just proves my activation theory, its till monday na🤣 veer didn't apply his brain that mom will get angry if he brings ayesha😆
That scene was really maddening when veer didn't speak up....look at ayesha even in front of medusa and her poisnous insults she defended her dead sister...but veer, hopeless till wedenesday🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gotta go himani, rosh, ansuh, kiran, arpita...sorry if i missed anyone...will chat tonight at 10:30pm US time.
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

himani...look at who we are dealing with...Veer....this man needs time to proceeeeeeeeeeess information...(that was mean of me)

Mel, that's not being mean, its being realistic😉 😆

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Anshu di,

Youtube is banned?😡 Kaise log hai - cant even watch the favorite scene of ours!
You want me to give a zshare link? Will it work?
PS: Waise kuch aur namak dallongi mei- 15 minutes mei rerun bhi dekhoongi!😈

Rosh Na tang ker meri Anshu ko ..i will come out with my all the weapons ..its ages since i used them but now i m planning to use them for vardhans 😈 😆
Rosh Posh youtube are mostly banned in offices ..its even banned in my office too
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
HImani,
🤣 I know its still Monday, but not on all wednesdays it works..Woh be every alternate wednesdays only it'll work! Since last wednesday it did not work..Possiblity of activation may take place this wednesday!😆
Mel Meet you at night!😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Bye everyone...time to turn off the lights for me...good night😃
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thx Himani and Arpita ! I don't get to see the episode for another 12 hours so your updates definitely help me. 😃

BTW i love the "daaku daadi" title. So apt for her but this makes me wonder why the article says she is positive. Daadi hasn't done anthing positive so far.

Anshu
she could have been positive if creative head of the show would have not changed. now looks the new one has changed whole track😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Rosh Na tang ker meri Anshu ko ..i will come out with my all the weapons ..its ages since i used them but now i m planning to use them for vardhans 😈 😆
Rosh Posh youtube are mostly banned in offices ..its even banned in my office too

Kiran di,
Its not banned in my office!😈
Weapons?😲😲 Firstly on Daaku Dadi (DD) then on Jackal Jeeju(JJ)😡
PS: Arpita, Nice names...They actually have the same letters!😎
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Himani u r right this is a thing that i m hating in a Veer ..how could be so silent spectator ..fine he is mama boy but still there is a thing called heart where u can feel other person's pain..should i say that he has eyes but he is not opening or he has heart but its not working infront of that kameeni..i guess in his age i han't seen such chipku mama's baby ...Arpita please give him Lollypop ..he badly needs it now
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Roshni, veer definitely needs to take lessons from nihal on how to patofy girls🤣 but i didn't like ayesha apologising to veer over the temple scene, come on she was in agony she was justified in doing that...and what was even more dumb was that veer says it was neither your fault or mine, it was circumstances...hello, he only started these chain of events...

u spot it rite gal. it indeed veer's fault, I was supa mad y A needs to apologize. but I guess she gets to see N so was overwhelmed😡