Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Aww! Anshu di, fikar not hum hai naa (Waise jale pe namak nahi chida rahe hai!🀣)..Chupke se lunch break me first scene dekh lijiye! Atleast the Nihal- Ayeesha- Veer scenes! The kid was super brilliant as ever!😎

Chidko chidko....jale pe namak ...shaayad kabhi mera bhi din aayega RoshπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜•. After a long time and with lot of effort I have managed to come out of my obsession for another show n you know what that is!!
Bad luck for me, can't even view during lunch break yaar....youtube is totally banned at workplace....financial companies mein aisa hi hota hai ....what to doπŸ˜”
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ himani...gandigiri tactic girly...that's how you get a person like Veer to change his ways
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First i m so happy that the show is going well ...secondly tell me yaar ...should i watch today's episode or not becoz i don't want to see that kameeni ..i m fed up of ayesha's insult through her hands huh
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@ himani...gandigiri tactic girly...that's how you get a person like Veer to change his ways

Yeah Mel, but gandhigiri is slow and steady...don't have so much patienceπŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Himani,
I agree with what you said about Veer- neither his fault nor hers!πŸ˜†
Ayesha wants to forget the past and the sorrow that Nihal has been snatched away from her - but she learnt that whatever happened, Veer was not responsible for it! Her behaviour would have been justified if she spoke the same harsh words to Kamini! As all Veer wanted was Nihal's happiness and she almost agreed for outside court settlement when Veer spoke to her!!
May be she aplogised to get back at Daaku dadi!😈 She deserves it! 😑
What I hated was when he told Ayeesha that nothing would happen and brought her to the party, but he was silent when his mother was speaking! I wish he had spoken up! That was really sad when he asked her to leave the party!
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Chidko chidko....jale pe namak ...shaayad kabhi mera bhi din aayega RoshπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜•. After a long time and with lot of effort I have managed to come out of my obsession for another show n you know what that is!!

Bad luck for me, can't even view during lunch break yaar....youtube is totally banned at workplace....financial companies mein aisa hi hota hai ....what to doπŸ˜”

Oh ho ..rosh is it possible that if u provide her another link ... i don't want anshu to miss venisha scenes ...wesay u r right anshu today me and rosh were discussing the same thing about liking this another show especially people like us who were so crazy and Mad for the other lead couple ..ab to vo maddness bhee khatem hogeye hai
Roshni. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

First i m so happy that the show is going well ...secondly tell me yaar ...should i watch today's episode or not becoz i don't want to see that kameeni ..i m fed up of ayesha's insult through her hands huh

Please do watch the first scene!😍
But when you see the Jeeju - Wahin pe rok dijiye! You'll feel like cursing them! Especially that Daaku Dadi!😑
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himani...look at who we are dealing with...Veer....this man needs time to proceeeeeeeeeeess information...(that was mean of me)
we are all gng to being yelling and screaming about Veer for a Looooong time. Until our man realizes whats gng on...we're soooooooo gng to be screwed.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

The first scene of veer and Nihaal with Ayesha were nice😳 But the last part where Kameeni shouts at

Ayesha is not very pleasant to watch!!😑
Roshni. thumbnail
Anshu di,
Youtube is banned?😑 Kaise log hai - cant even watch the favorite scene of ours!
You want me to give a zshare link? Will it work?
PS: Waise kuch aur namak dallongi mei- 15 minutes mei rerun bhi dekhoongi!😈