Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Mel, Arpita, Roshni😃 You know today's episode was like a typical hindi movie..first half superb and second half bakwaas..obviously it had to be bakwaas if they give like 10 mins of screen time to that devil daaku dadi😡
reepicheep thumbnail
Roshni, the veesha scene was😍 nihal is one smart kid knows what's good for all three of them in the long run...that's why started all the cupid giri😉 the kid has amazing foresight😆
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
chill himani
good for us public tamasha, veer brought A.
now he and nihaal both will know how bad granny is.
all above she could not and should not blame A for N's running, if he gets success
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thx Himani and Arpita ! I don't get to see the episode for another 12 hours so your updates definitely help me. 😃

BTW i love the "daaku daadi" title. So apt for her but this makes me wonder why the article says she is positive. Daadi hasn't done anthing positive so far.
Edited by Anshu_A - 14 years ago
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hello Himani, Mel and Arpita!
Himani, I could tolerate the second half as it is not the second half but the scene was just for 5 minutes! I enjoyed until the crocodile Jeeju plotted! So true..First scene was so magical that it can bring smile on everyone's face!
Specially when Nihal said "Khatti" and "Aapse mei kabhi naraaz ho sakta hoon kya" That was so cute and even when Ayeesha apologises to Veer!
I'd love if Veer takes some lessons from Nihal to patofy his maasi😲🤣 atleast his trials wont go in vain!😆
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, that dadi gets on my nerves big time😡🤬 yeah in a way its good that she's showing her ugly face in front of her precious son and grandson....but the thing is grandson at least speaks up, son gets tongue tied or splutters incoherently...God knows when he'll develop his complete vocal abilities in front of her....

Though N ran away, am sure jiju with the aid of his sapola will spin some claptrap story against ayesha to dadi...isn't it ironical she believes him more than her own son😕
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Thx ! I don't get to see the episode for another 12 hours so your updates definitely help me. 😃

Aww! Anshu di, fikar not hum hai naa (Waise jale pe namak nahi chida rahe hai!🤣)..Chupke se lunch break me first scene dekh lijiye! Atleast the Nihal- Ayeesha- Veer scenes! The kid was super brilliant as ever!😎
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
himani and gals...the show is 22 mins long...if 10 min of it is crap...creatives need to do something abt that. glad the show hit one number...i hope creative can maintain the status. there is a reason why we all love the show...its got substance and the lead characters are strong...and not flakely. I truely hope that creative will maintain this =D
Mel
reepicheep thumbnail
Roshni, veer definitely needs to take lessons from nihal on how to patofy girls🤣 but i didn't like ayesha apologising to veer over the temple scene, come on she was in agony she was justified in doing that...and what was even more dumb was that veer says it was neither your fault or mine, it was circumstances...hello, he only started these chain of events...
reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, even am so happy that the show is doing well...it does have substance...creatives can add more substance by focusing on veesha track and more veenisha moments😃