Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, today's episode was not that bad...like we were expecting....hmm so chachu-maasi celebrating nihal's bday alone with gajar halwa cake...finally something good is happening๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And its my pleasure to do the precaps from next week deepu...you enjoy your holidays๐Ÿ˜ƒ

agree with you himani. was expecting something else but it turned out to be something very different and unpredictable. fine.. liked it.. i hope veer will get MORE understanding. yeah.. gajar halwa cake raised my hopes. that so sweet... would be missing the show for a while.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ and IF too.. but just a matter of days.. will try to be back asap ๐Ÿ˜Š

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Yay!

Well, todays epi was ho-hum but the precap was fab!!

Wow, Chachu , Nihaal and to-be chachi celebrating Nihaal's birthday together!๐Ÿ˜

A perfect family celebration indeed!๐Ÿฅณ

yeah... i really loved the precap.. but not the last aspect of the precap where copy donkey [jeeju] will call kameeni kamini...

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Thanks Deepu!

What I liked in todays' episode was Nihall getting know the truth why his Maasi has left! Thank god no misunderstanding!
That Jackal (Arpita, give him another name soon!) ne aakhir dikha di! Any way that is also good, let Kamini know that Nihal hated that party!๐Ÿ˜ƒ

yeah.. thank god.. he knows the reason.. otherwise, the poor kid will think that, his massi does not like him. hehe.. i named him as copy donkey.. ๐Ÿ˜† yeah.. she should know that HE HATED her so called birthday PARTY.
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: CanadaKudi

Thanks a lot for a quick update deepu di

you welcome priya
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua44

yahooooooooooooooooooo veer nihal ki birthday ayesha kay saath celebrate kare ga.

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz veer ayesha ki nihal ki chachi bana do plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

yuppie.. they are celebrating together. i am also loving that aspect. will be waiting...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

HEY Deepu..... it's after a long time...
thanks 4 the update..... and himani, next week i'll be waiting for update.... :D

hey saraaaaa,
wow yaar.. you are BACK... whoppie.. missed you soooo much yaar... u welcome.. !!

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
What about the name Cruella de Vil for Kameeni dadi (as in the villian from 101 DaLMATIONS?!)She is being as cruel as you can get......
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey... Ccolkat... Wow.....,.., datz a gr8 name for kameeni kamini ! Love it ! Wow invrnting more namez is more funnn !
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It wud be really cute if veer n Ayesha forms the gajar cake together.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Glad you like the name- seemed the obvious choice for the "choodel". I love this forum- I can speak to people about the series! Noone else from my friends or family watches it and its so much more fun when you can discuss episiodes, characters etc!