Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Btw friends im sure that veer is going to be cold with ayesha after her act in the court β€’ what do u think abt that ?
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
precap update coming up in a few mins
shonaveer thumbnail
today's precap microscope - January 14

today's episode's highlights

• veer follows ayesha to the temple and ayesha blames him for everything
  • as soon as she leaves, he prays for the god and asks for the first time a wish, i.e; to keep ayesha happy forever. he tells that, only god can help her now.
  • ayesha will try to console herself by thinking that, everything that happened was for nihal's good and a bright future but will not be able to control herself finally.
  • veer tells the robin hood story to nihal. veer will be wearing white kurta pyjama 😍.
  • he will not be able to grab nihal's attention, since he will be remembering his massi.
  • veer will come to know that, the next day is nihal's birthday.
  • bunty is none other than the rude kid from the school arnav (my prediction was correct )
  • arnav throws his taunts on nihal early in the morning, while nihal will save him.
  • ayesha makes gajar ka halwa for nihal and thinks that, she will go and meet him.
  • veer will suggest to kamini that, they should call ayesha on nihal's birthday party.

today's precap

today's precap shows, ayesha staring at nihal from far away. he will be looking very happy. ayesha will look at all the expensive gifts and the gift she has in her hand. she says to pammi that, she will not meet nihal because, he will not be liking her gift. pammi tells that, it will be the best gift for him.

loads of love

deepu πŸ˜ƒ

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu, nice to see the precap back againπŸ˜ƒ am not liking this nisha separation..and now ayesha feeling insecure Nihal should just run to her and declare that her being here is the best gift or her gift is the best gift...and reject everything else...that would be cool
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Thks Deepu! I feel so bad for Ayesha and Nihal

shonaveer thumbnail
me too anshu. i want the creatives to end this track soon. every day is like a crying day. i dont want anymore rona dhona episode....
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks deepu veer praying for ayesha's happiness well i dont find it enough thats really bad but atleast he cares for her but its not enough to cure ayesha's pain

Mallu
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

That kamini is so mean and selfish!! Everyone was impressed with

Nihaal's sanskaar and Kamini was😑!! I hate her!!

Veer was looking hot!!!😍
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for tge update deepu di. Really hate that kameeni kamini
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

me too anshu. i want the creatives to end this track soon. every day is like a crying day. i dont want anymore rona dhona episode....

@loyal-kashian ...And the truth is Nihal-Ayesha emotional scenes are really Emotional and heart breaking. I was all misty eyed last night too. Excellent acting.