Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

I knew demented granny was up to no good..ugh!!! did you guys see jeeju's face when he entered into the party....UGH!!!

But really how sweet are Veer and Ayesha.....they are too cute together😍.
melinda

you know, mallu ne joh eloping ki idea diya.. i know it is like impossible right now.. but i really want that to happen yaar.. this daadi is sitting on my nerves..
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

agree with you yaar.. i also loved every bit of it.. i hope everyday's episode will be like this.. yeah... ayesha noticed that.. soooo cute na... i am hating this daadi now.. i am sure that, she will be the culprit in their relationship. i dont want her to be like that yaar...
wow.. pyaar n realization.. i really love it..

Yup, love it indeed!

Yeah, even me hating dadi! But if she is DAADI the our dear VEER ain't any less either! He knows how to get things his way and the way he has already started helping them secretly, he can do anything for them! He hasn't realised it yet but along wid Nihaal he has also developed intense feelings for Aysh and they already mean the world to him!

If daadi remains cross for long then she should be prepared for another shocker bcoz her dear son might already be planning to go his brother's way😉

I expect VEER to be a secret rebel unless jackal Jeej does something really drastic!

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hi guys can someone please upload sshh..phir koi hai 's 8th january 2010 mean today's episode that will be telecast today I have not seen the beginning episodes!thanks
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: saaniakh

hi guys can someone please upload sshh..phir koi hai 's 8th january 2010 mean today's episode that will be telecast today I have not seen the beginning episodes!thanks

hey,
this is a jaane pehchane se ye ajnabbi forum. please post your request in the phir koi hai forum to get more replies...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Yup, love it indeed!

Yeah, even me hating dadi! But if she is DAADI the our dear VEER ain't any less either! He knows how to get things his way and the way he has already started helping them secretly, he can do anything for them! He hasn't realised it yet but along wid Nihaal he has also developed intense feelings for Aysh and they already mean the world to him!

If daadi remains cross for long then she should be prepared for another shocker bcoz her dear son might already be planning to go his brother's way😉

I expect VEER to be a secret rebel unless jackal Jeej does something really drastic!

yeah.. she is getting mean and heartless.. yeah.. he will handle things in HIS way.. love his way 😳 veerrruuuuuuu jaldi realise karo na yaar.. tadpao mat... yeah.. 😆 agree with you completely
shonaveer thumbnail
today's precap microscope - January 08

today's episode's highlights

• veer and ayesha get into good terms and i really enjoyed the moments
  • nihal will also be happy. veer will be thinking all positive for ayesha and now, understand how important nihal is for ayesha.
  • therefore, he decides to convince kamini for solving the problem outside the court.
  • but due to his bad fate, by then, jeeju (avinash) will tell to kamini that, she will loose her second son to ayesha and she should be careful.
  • they get back to the court on the next morning and veer will be for ayesha and will think that, she will be according to his thoughts and will tell that they will solve the problem outside.
  • he will be waiting for her to give the opinion while she turns him down by telling that, she will fight the case.
  • mrinalini will start fighting the case, by taking pammi as one of the verdict, while ayesha remains numb. mrinalini has all the plus points with her and ayesha remains helpless.

today's precap

today's precap shows, mrinalini calling Mrs. Phadke (the old house owner of ayesha). She will be smiling devilishly. Ayesha will be scared completely.

loads of love

deepu 😃

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

cant wait for tomorrow's episode to come.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
🤗thankyou deepu, its good to see veesha on good terms, i hate jeeju omg i hope ayesha does'nt loose nihaal😔🥺
mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu, i hate that jackal jiju..and that mean mrinalini... 😡 i wonder what game they have played with ayesha...and now we get mrs.phadke...i have a bad feeling about this court case now...wonder who instigated ayesha to fight it out.....
aamirkhanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the highlights...............................
dunno why but i think that mrs phatke will give testimony but not against ayesha.......................
CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot for the instant update deepu di • i want to kill mrinalini and kamini • i hate them • please creatives • do something • the charm is loosing in the shpw • it is becoming like saas bahu •