Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
CanadaKudi, kuttapu, aamirkhanfan, ht312, peg_pionne, Roshni., NidheyaCole, Maleka.QN, AnjanaToronto,

thanks a lot for liking the update friends...

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

awwwwwwwwwwww thats shoo shweet, finally veer's heart is melting, thanks a tonne for the precap, miss your precaps dear and muaaahhhh and a jhaapppi๐Ÿค— for the goodnews๐Ÿ˜

mallu

hey mallu,
thanks a lot dear.. i am also feeling happy to be back... yeah.. finally.. he is becoming like normal.. im really craving to see them together yaar... haaye.. they look sooo cute...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, lovely to see the precap microscope back in action๐Ÿ˜ƒ well, court-shourt mein jo bhi ho, its a relief to see veer coming back to his senses..hope he continues helping ayesha

thanks a lot himani.... yeah.. back into action... yeah.. finally he is trying to realize his feelings for ayesha. i hope he realizes them as soon as possible..
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: aamirkhanfan

welcome back..........................and a very Happy New Year to u

thanks for the highlights and precap

thanks a lot for such a warm welcome... wish you the same and thanks a lot for the comment.

shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: niksidfan

veer is back in his sence,he will now desperately try to save ayesha from the humiliation in the court since he cant tolerate it

thanks a lot for the comment nik... yeah.. i am sure that, he will save her... hero ji, shuru ho jaayiye... ๐Ÿ˜‰
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidheyaCole

Thanks Deepu!!

Veer surely loves Ayesha!! And the pre-cap looks promising!! Hope tomorrows episode is awesome too!
Nidheya

hi nidheya,
thanks a lot for dropping in and sharing your views... yeah.. he 100% loves ayesha and that love can be seen in his eyes. i hope he realizes soon... yeah.. i am in love with the precap.. waiting for the good days to come.. including the party day ๐Ÿ˜‰ i hope the same too...

- deepu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Thanks Deepu - the PreCap sounds promising๐Ÿ˜

you welcome anj.. agree with you.. i am watching the precap and the promo's again and again..
๐Ÿ˜

CanadaKudi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

<h5 class="bottomBar">
CanadaKudi, kuttapu, aamirkhanfan, ht312, peg_pionne, Roshni., NidheyaCole, Maleka.QN, AnjanaToronto,
</h5><br>thanks a lot for liking the update friends... <br><br>

U welcome โ€ข u deserve it for givng such a super fast update โ€ข
shonaveer thumbnail
today's precap microscope - January 06

today's episode's highlights

• the lawyer at the last moment tells that, he can not take up the case. very inhuman ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • ayesha will tell in the court that, she will take up her own case and will fight for herself.
  • the judge will not have any problem with it.. while mrinalini fumes ๐Ÿ˜†
  • the judge decides that, veer and ayesha will have to spend their time together.
  • veer and ayesha will go to the school to pick up nihal and there, veer announces about the christmas party, since nihal will be missing divya and jai..
  • veer, ayesha and nihal will travel to ayesha's home in an auto.
  • veer will be mesmerized to see ayesha...

today's precap

today's precap shows, minnie singing a rhyme for nihal. she was supposed to whatever nihal says and all the people close their ears including nihal.. minnie is the joker of the party. ๐Ÿ˜† veer will be singing the nachle ve song and ayesha will be smiling at him.. ๐Ÿ˜ณ the precap is more than awesome n fabulous.

loads of love

deepu ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

cant wait for tomorrow's episode to come.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
u r so fast and thnks 4 the minnie update,i saw the epi but still liked urs ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘โญ๏ธ