Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
after this epi... i have feeling that veesha is going together really soon.....
cnt wait to watch it.....
thanks deepu.... :D
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu the precap was hot....hehe asli veesha battle begins now...sparks are literally flying, right now angry sparks....but still I liked their confrontation....😳
and OMG today's episode was so hilarious...i think we have a new hot pair in this show khattu and cruella🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks for the precap deepu omg i said na veer becomes dangerous when angry, omg but still veer has sweet feelings for ayesha and ayesha also have see how the story moves on, its getting interesting😍omg veer's anger is droll worthy.
mallu
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today's precap microscope - December 15

today's episode's highlights

• minnie, avinash and khatwani search for another time but dont find anything
  • ayesha comes back and meets pammi in a park and pammi says all the things that happened.
  • nihal will still be in the clothes bin, in the laundry room.
  • veer comes back and jeeju tells him that, they did not have any sign of nihal
  • ayesha thinks that veer has nihal while veer thinks the same (vice-versa)
  • ayesha goes to his room and they have a confrontation and another fight

today's precap

the precap shows, jeeju consoling ayesha and veer telling that, if nihal is not with either of them, then he might be lost somewhere. then, veer asks ayesha to give a photo of nihal but she reveals that, she doesn't have one and veer gets angry expression on his face again. jeeju thinks that, he will take the faida of veer and ayesha fighting and he will take nihal away from both of them.

loads of love

deepu 😃

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

cant wait for tomorrow's episode to come.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu, i liked their confrontation..they are fighting well😆 but jeeju is right as long they continue to fight he can definitely play the mischief and benefit hope they stop fighting soon and start nihal search mission soon😊

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh god i hate this jeeju...he's so annoying...
thanks deepu......
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaar mein bhi jeejo se nafrat karti hoon
mujhe lagta hai kay VeeSha nihal ko dhondte dhonte eik doosre kay saath ho jayen ge.aur yeh deekh ker VeeSha kay fans khuch ho jayen ge.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wa wa a seriouis confrontation seems to be funny you know😆kahan hai nihaal kaha hai nihaal omg, i hope jeeju will not reach nihaal before veesha otherwise he will say dhoonte reh jaogay yahan hai nihaal😆
but it would be gr8 seriously apart from fun that for nihaal's sake both veesha will unite again and in that they will fall for each other again😆i missing that jungle bounce scene where veer was over ayesha😍😍😍
mallu
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, i liked their confrontation..they are fighting well😆 but jeeju is right as long they continue to fight he can definitely play the mischief and benefit hope they stop fighting soon and start nihal search mission soon😊

so ullu jijju decides to be monkey and takes away the bread. not so cool. hey bhaggu daadi maa where r U???😭
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

wa wa a seriouis confrontation seems to be funny you know😆kahan hai nihaal kaha hai nihaal omg, i hope jeeju will not reach nihaal before veesha otherwise he will say dhoonte reh jaogay yahan hai nihaal😆

but it would be gr8 seriously apart from fun that for nihaal's sake both veesha will unite again and in that they will fall for each other again😆i missing that jungle bounce scene where veer was over ayesha😍😍😍
mallu

naa mallu donot worry there is Varsh maa to save ninnu from jackal uncle😆