Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: tes_v1

Veer probably will save Ayesha and NOT only bcoz he wants to know abt Nihal's whereabouts but also because he has a soft corner for her and developed feelings for her!

Let's hope VeeSha return to Mumbai together... hwevr there's again gonna be a fight i presume bcoz Veer will insist Ayesha rtn wid him n Ayu's defo gonna put up a fight..... This is wat I expect... let's see wat the creatives hv in mind.........

Btw, wud luv to see the expression on Veer's face wen he first sees Ayu's accident!

Yes if the accident happens Veer sees Ays than definitely it will be worthwatching scene but lets see whether accident happens or not..
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
today's precap microscope - december 11

today's episode's highlights

• pammi does not reveal anything about nihal and tells that, she does not know anything
  • subhash will make a fete with his bike, and due to that, the lorry gets hir in a sideways but no one will get affected. veer's car will be stopped and ayesha will get faster in reaching the airport.
  • nihal will be in the store room, and finally escapes out of it through a window
  • pammi plays a trick and minnie mistakes some other kid as nihal.
  • veer starts running towards the airport along with his bag (so heroic 😍)
  • on the other side, the mother of the kid will come and tells minnie that, she will complain about her to the police and minnie's face goes all confusing and scary and mixed expressions.
  • minnie says sorry and avinash also says sorry to the guests
  • veer will miss his flight !!

today's precap

the precap shows, minne catching nihal.

loads of love

deepu 😃

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

cant wait for tomorrow's episode to come.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
he he... veer misses his flight .....
so ayysha will go b4 him.....
and this minnie is really annoying.....
cnt wait to watch it.....
thanks deepu.....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Deepu, though thre precap was horrific, poor nihal getting caught by minnie aaj pammi ne jo minnie ki band bajayi, mazaa aa gaya🤣 🤣 🤣 only thing is it will take some time for veer to reach mumbai, I hope by then jeeju doesn't do something bad
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Deepu, though thre precap was horrific, poor nihal getting caught by minnie aaj pammi ne jo minnie ki band bajayi, mazaa aa gaya🤣 🤣 🤣 only thing is it will take some time for veer to reach mumbai, I hope by then jeeju doesn't do something bad

i wish the same too.. imagine veer giving a bigggg thappad to jeeju. LOL
315925 thumbnail
OMG>>>>>>Poor Nihal...YAYYYYYYYYY Ayesha is fine.., :)))
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg minnie finds nihaal😲o ya and i saw veer running to the airport and looking hot😍and i love the way pammi played the prank on minnie🤣
mallu
dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

kuch bhi ho per VeeSha mil jayen

shonaveer thumbnail
today's precap microscope - december 14

today's episode's highlights

• nihal will be playing with a puppy and it enters into the hotel, making him enter too.
  • ayesha will be catching the flight while veer will be catching the next one.
  • she remembers how they bought a shawl for each other and thinks that, no past can change her opinion for him or make her weak. while on the other side, veer will also look at a shawl and thinks that, no past can keep him away from searching for nihal. but when he thinks about ayesha, he had a smile on his face... (hmm.. lets see how many days is this going to go)
  • jeeju says not to fire pammi, having another stupid plan in his mind.
  • minnie and khatwani will find nihal but nihal manages to push them into the pool.
  • nihal escapes to the laundary room and hides there.

today's precap

the precap shows, veer and ayesha, face to face in the hotel. ayesha confronts him, asking the whereabouts of nihal, while veer warns her telling that, no one ever had the right to talk to him in such a harsh voice nor she has. and he tells to ayesha to tell about nihal as soon as possible.

loads of love

deepu 😃

see you tomorrow on the same thread again.

cant wait for tomorrow's episode to come.

GOOD NIGHT. SWEET veesha DREAMS

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ deepu
thank you for jet speed precap