Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Oh the war has begin ..looks like we r going to have enjoying track ahead..presently precap looks interesting ...in ayesha's accident veer will definately help her ..afterall both have have deep inside soft corner for eachother ..this accident may give another confsuing dimension to their love story where circumtances are forcing them to hate eachother...thanks for the quick recap deepu..

yeah.. but i am expecting it to end..

my prediction is that, jeeju will find nihal and he will create a mess for veer.. i am predicting that, veer will try to help ayesha atleast for his purpose. because, he still does not know about nihal's whereabout correctly and moreover, there is love for her somewhere deep in his heart.

and then, he will come to know about all the things.. and he will forgive ayu..

i dont want them to continue this fight anymore..
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
oh my god they fight....:(
and ayysha's accident!!! i hope veer saves her......
thanks deepu....
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

i think so veer willgo to see what is problem with the truck b/c he wants to go mumbai before ayesha but when he will see ayesha is hurt he will help her out b/c he has soft corner for her in his heart and b/c she is the only person who knows abt where nihal is

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
o my GOD veer offers ayesha money so pethetic, omg its shocking😲i hope that jiju fails in getting nihaal again and veesha gets him first, but veer offering ayesha money omg even if veer will be successful in getting nihaal he cant seperate nihal's love from his heart i am sure will regret his decision one day😉right now i am sooooo much enjoying this track.
mallu
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The precap really looked promising...n Veer will b helping Ayesha again...n v will get to c some love hate moments next week....BUT.....MYYYYYYYY XAMS...STARTING 4M NEXT WEEK 😡

Neway....I loved Ayesha's acting today....she did a superb job...However at some points....it seemed that SS overdid his parts......
Loved the Veesha part....even they had such a grat chemistry when they were fighting.
Avinash...am sick n tired of tolerating him...neway...Minnie.n Avinash convo was gud. Hup Nihaal is safe till Veesha returns.
315925 thumbnail
No one knows where Nihal is, except himself so we can presume he is safe.
Pammi should say she doesn't know about any Nihal and save their tongue. She should get Nihal out of the hotel ASAP.
Then Veer should go to Ayesha and leave her. But as he is travelling he feels horrible and goes back to save her.
And they should go to Mumbai together.
But the only reason he may save her are to know the whereabouts of Nihal.
Nidheya
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

agree with you.. and i am expecting that, they will move this fight also as soon as possible.. what say ?

yeah.. i hv the same feeling bcoz VeeSha have already developed too intense feelings for each other to ignore....

ladege to bhi dusre k saath khud ko bhi hurt karege...

moreover, i hv a feeling that Jeeju's (avinash) will be suspected soon n moreover instead of creating tiffs between VeeSha, he's jus going to end up bringing them close jus like it has happened so far.........

tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Veer probably will save Ayesha and NOT only bcoz he wants to know abt Nihal's whereabouts but also because he has a soft corner for her and developed feelings for her!

Let's hope VeeSha return to Mumbai together... hwevr there's again gonna be a fight i presume bcoz Veer will insist Ayesha rtn wid him n Ayu's defo gonna put up a fight..... This is wat I expect... let's see wat the creatives hv in mind.........

Btw, wud luv to see the expression on Veer's face wen he first sees Ayu's accident!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the precap deepu...I don't think ayesha's accident will happen, please that would be such a horrible twist...
315925 thumbnail
@tes:- Me too! Wanna see his look when he sees her if she has met with an accident