Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Payal, that angry man look was seen after such a long time...and that too for defending ayesha😍 😍 that was the icing on the cake...shimla wale dino ki yaad aa gayi...ayesha in trouble aur veer help na kare. aisa toh ho hi nahi sakta...he's consistent in that way...protecting ayesha always😳 😍
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ht312

Numberwali kahan gayi...phir se busy ho gayi phone conference mein kya😆

Number waali to yahi hai
but
Line waali, gaayab waali, soapwaali as usual missing
let's go to same police to complain about them
md410 thumbnail
@ Himani your mom crack me up
with her comment
read my hints of A to V
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JUST IMAGINE

Veer gets back home...all impressed by Ayesha....n somehow cums to Nihaal's room...seeing him upset he cums to ask to him wassup....n gets to noe of TT.😲 ....n he gets furious.....

He goes to Ayu to talk....n seeing her nt in the room...goes to search her....n overhears all the convo in the kitchen.....

He gets to noe all thats happening with NiSha in the house....he blasts at Kameeni😡 ...for being so mean....n storms out of the house with Nisha 😳 n lives happily ever after with them in Shimla.... 😛

Awww.....am going tooo far.....theek hain...controlling myselfffff 😉
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

JUST IMAGINE

Veer gets back home...all impressed by Ayesha....n somehow cums to Nihaal's room...seeing him upset he cums to ask to him wassup....n gets to noe of TT.😲 ....n he gets furious.....

He goes to Ayu to talk....n seeing her nt in the room...goes to search her....n overhears all the convo in the kitchen.....

He gets to noe all thats happening with NiSha in the house....he blasts at Kameeni😡 😉

Paayal can imagine all till @ Bold.
yes you are going too far. so rest can happen till KK.
yahi na mom ke saamne toh pooch pair main daba leta hai yaar
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
kk...gonna cum back after some tym..till den njoy///
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, your list was hilarious...true but hilarious🤣 🤣 sacchi mein bechari ladki aur kya kya kare...

Arrey my mom always keeps commenting some funny thing or the other while watching tv shows...aaj poore episode sui atak gayi thi unki...ki veesha ki shaadi ho jaye...baki epi mein kya chal raha tha usse koi matlab nahi🤣 🤣

when jiju started his crap adoption theory...mom was like arrey nihal ke maasi aur chachu hai na, shaadi kar ke aa rahe hai abhi🤣 🤣

meri maa mujhse bhi dus kadam aage hai🤣
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

yaarro

what to do with GHONCHU Vardhan Singh
How many times A needs to hint him abe dulhania bana le.
1: Ran to Mandir
2: Friendship band via N
3: jaya-amitabh height jodi
4: Bridal out fit
5: THe hug
6: Baah thaamna
7 tomorrow wedding cake
8: mandap was ready too
9: all time favorite staring
10 last option ki hum tum ek kamre main band ho raat ko aur chaabhi kho jaaye hi rah gaya hai
tabhi kuch ho paayega???
yaa
yeh dumbooo ILU bhi A se ya N se bulvaayega phir bolega🤣

loved all your 1 to 10 hints....aap ek bhool gayi...she also made him lift her... :) ...well she did not do that purposely, but he did lift her....and she nicely put her arms around his neck....kya yaar...isse to ache Jai tha...I am sure, he must have taken all D's signals....
waise V geography mein to kam hai hi, loveology mein to ekdam hi befakoof hai....I guess he badly needs Jai's dairy where he must have written about D and his love track to get some tips...
Edited by usa_virher_2464 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Payal, veer will come to know about nihal's problems and will sort it out too....but him coming to know about DD's treatment towards ayesha will still take some time...and him blasting kameeni, that will take even longer
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
guys i'm just curious...
y is jeeju trying to adopt nihal???
wt is he planning.....
i though he hated nihal.......???