Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks goodness the run away bride came back....this week she is the third angel for Ayesha.
ok so why the hell does jiju want to adopt Nihal....Veer holds legal custody of him? right?
Im not liking this...now Veer should stand up against this idea...i want angry young man to make a come back
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Please clear the confusion😕
Paayal ka precap: NO thank you vaala cake???
Himani ka precap: Thank you ka cake???

sahi kya hai??? do not make me go to confusion.com site🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

you at home or at work....

work yaar
you enjoying snow @ home?????😛
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh jiju bhi na pagal ho gaya hai...and if his GF agrees to that dumb plan of his...tab to bedha gart...but I don't think veer will allow it...veer kya ayesha won't allow it...but since she's powerless to do anything...veer will have to take the initiative.....
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg i need to watch the episode, omg muaahhhh muaaaah muaaah what a precap himani, haaaaaaah your microscopic discription is already so droll worthy maaa god what will happen when i will watch the episode.😍
😍
hey all, deepu,arpi,himani,rosh,mel,purva and all veesha dewanis and veer dewanis🤗
Mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Arpita, me didn't see the cake properly...was busy watching veer😳 ☺️

It is a no thank you cake...will edit it now😳
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

HImani
good you are here.<br>so theory worked or not???

Arpz...Himani's thery is now already proven...it always works without fail.... 😉 So as expected...todays Veer was in full form...all sensories activated....n look the way he saved Ayu....love his angry young man look 😳
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
no at work too. but no boss is here...he lives in PA...so its me and two other in the office....PARTY!!!!

Originally posted by: md410

work yaar
you enjoying snow @ home?????😛

md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpita, wednesday hai..theory had to work😆 😆 veer rescued his princess😳 aur princess ne jo baah pakda that ki chodne ka naam hi nahi le rahi thi 😳 😆
runaway bride came and praised ayesha to the heavens...bride ke baapu ne ayesha se bahut maafi maangi...minnie ka on the spot combustion ho gaya🤣 usne socha main akele kyun jaloo aur maru...toh DD ko bhi jalaya🤣

so who break the hug???? I mean Veer ne baah kaise chudaai, use baaho main lene ke liye???🤣
aur yeh jijju kitchen main saara time,sach main auratovaala mard hai yaar🤣 hamesha aurato main🤣

reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Mallu🤗 🤗 the epi was drool worthy too...as in veer in the epi was droolworthy☺️😳