Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Veer ki deewangi badti jaa rahi hai😉 Ishq is happening but I think their budding romance is going to come to a halt, considering that they have found out about each other😔 Oh well, lets enjoy veer's deewangi till then😃
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

Veer ki deewangi badti jaa rahi hai😉 Ishq is happening but I think their budding romance is going to come to a halt, considering that they have found out about each other😔 Oh well, lets enjoy veer's deewangi till then😃

exactly... aur saath mein mein bhi pagal hoti jaa rahi hoon veer ko leke.. yeah.. but anyways, they are one in my sweet dreams and in my fan fiction. so, no probz. hehe.
yeah. let us enjoy today... 😃 lets think about tomorrow later.. 😆😉
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: aish_punk

Veer is so shameless he's staring at her!..lol..thnx 4 d precap deepu..

hehe. agree with you aish. u welcome n thanks for the comment 😃
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
oh that was romantic but after seeing promo i m afraid that how they will know that they love eachother.in the promo they were doing wwf for custody of nihal.i hope nihal will bring them together
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pickachu

oh that was romantic but after seeing promo i m afraid that how they will know that they love eachother.in the promo they were doing wwf for custody of nihal.i hope nihal will bring them together

i dont know what will happen in the coming epiosde........but im sure of one thing there will b no more romantic veesha scenes😔
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks 4 sharing deepu...
i just realized deepu... ur naughty choclate is getting more naughty these days... he he...
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: pickachu

i wish the same too.. i wish veer will realise the love for her as soon as possible.
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

i dont know what will happen in the coming epiosde........but im sure of one thing there will b no more romantic veesha scenes😔

hmm.. we will have to wait n see..

im sure my naughty chocolate will try to get all the things around him correct.
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

thanks 4 sharing deepu...
i just realized deepu... ur naughty choclate is getting more naughty these days... he he...

good realisation sara..
hehehehahahahahohohoho..
yeah.. my naughty chocolate is getting naughier day by day, and i am also increasing my level of naughhtiness. cool na..
tes_v1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: loyal-kashian

hmm.. we will have to wait n see..

im sure my naughty chocolate will try to get all the things around him correct.

Agree wid u guys... there are chances that the romance will be toned down for a while bcoz now they'll be fighting for Nihaal and funny, Nihaal is the reason of their hatred towards each other now and Nihaal himself will be the reason of their love blossoming....