AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Oh gosh always..always..minee's makeup is so scary..today i couldnt even take it....mascare on the lower lashes..and her eye shadow.....she's evven scarier than the witches in aahat or the bhoots in shhhhh phir koi hai😆no wonder poor nihaal doesnt want to come in front of her...
what do u think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hahaha, agree with u on that one. the make up is really wtchy like...suits her character. still, i wonder if anyone goes out like that, lol. Makes her look older than her age with that make up on.....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with you...her eye make up is really scary,coupled with that hair do of hers and her stern expression all the time....she's one scary package😆
rudeMRindia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
just started watching the show these days....ok minne as in the boss i guess...purple suit one ....she actually is scary , if i am not wrong i saw her in Rules Pyaar ka superhit formula...where she was playing chudail kinda role which suted her ofcourse....i think its her dark kaajal that makes her more scary ...or is it her lipstick. ..? I like her tezz tarrar nose...well whatever it is in short she is scary 😆...but i dont feel pity for that Nihal....he overacts a bit tries to be over masoom so she is doing a good job...by daraoing him😆
Edited by luv_guru - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
@Savni: Acting wise Minnie is doing a cool job... and I have no problemo even if she turns into a punching dracula... 😆😆😆
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ya really she looks like a bhoot......
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

even i noticed in yesterday's epi she was lookig more scarry........n her hair style was adding much drawna look to her by the way is that her real hair ?

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
agree with you.. but she really fits into that character. hats off to her acting. ;D
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh guys..thanks for the replies 🤗 but i only think that her eyeshadow sucks...its VERYYYYYY scary 😭 🤣 i get scared everytime....
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hahahah lol!! i sooooooo agree with u!!
When i saw da first episode i jumped when i saw her!lol