Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

My Promise is not Hollow, I'll Take Care of You Both

I called my family,

They refused blatantly,

I knocked at your door,

I met a friend in stranger!

It's often seen that when relatives fail us, strangers and friends become our biggest support system. Avinash has everything -- money to buy the best comfort, a beautiful family, a relation that respects and trusts him and a secure job profile -- but he still wants to snatch away what rightfully belong to his relative. Parminder has nothing but is capable of giving more than what Avinash can take away from others. Who is richer?

As I blabbered yesterday, it's really Parminder who buys the flight ticket for Ayesha. A whole scene was devoted to answer my curiosity, "Will Ayesha travel by bullock-cart to reach Shimla." Two days leave is more than enough when the flight lands in Chandigarh and it is only three hours bus ride from there to Shimla. But, what happens when the bus breakdowns mid-way. You walk all alone towards the taxi stand without knowing the right direction.

Veer cannot board his flight to Shimla as the weather decides to play spoilsport. He has the money to hire a cab so rather than boarding a bus, he is on his way to Shimla in the cool four-wheeler. Surprise ' surprise, whom does he meet on the way, Ayesha. The girl out of blue screams: "ruko." I can bet my virtual nuts and bolts that it's the vehicle that suddenly jerks to a stop hearing that STOP. What happens next is what will happen tomorrow.

The hotel renovation and the foreign delegation meet are happening simultaneously at the one room hotel. The staff quarters are part of the renovation plan, and Minnie announces minor re-arrangements, which puts Pammi in a fix. Pammi has to shift in a new room with two other girls.

The girl finds a risky way out and almost lands in trouble but when you are good soul invisible powers help you to cheat. She makes Nihal one of the guests at the hotel and puts him in a room that was booked by a funny name person but later cancelled. Do, I smell trouble here ... Yes, I do.

Today, Nihal and his new massi have a beautiful moment on the terrace that ends in a kiss and I Love You. Nihal seems to be carrying a hotel radio as he knows about the room shift problem. There is so much difference in the bonding between Pammi and Nihal thanks to good acting.

Ayesha's sister knew what was going to happen later in the show, and looks like does not want anyone else other than Ayesha to take care of Nihal. Veer is Jai's brother, and from the flashback looks like that they were quite close, so why Jai did not think about his brother when deciding about Nihal's custody. The flashback scene featuring the lawyer, sisters and the signing of custody papers by Ayesha is not random but will a play a major role when custody battle plays out. This time, the conversation between the sisters was better.

Veer was there only for a moment, we got to see a lot of Pammi today, and I am not at all complaining because she is a fine actress along with Minnie. Ayesha was better but still not able to give a decent performance. You can actually find her waiting for the other person to complete the dialogues. The episode had a flow and made sense.

The Quote: "Strangers are friends you have yet to meet"

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Great! Will be back later..
AreYaar thumbnail
Is the story moving finally? A bit?? LOL....maybe I'll watch this epi then :-)

Loved reading the blabbing as always, An :-)
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
love all of ur posts..yes even i liked it today..but well..my blabbering coming soon πŸ˜† do read it πŸ˜†
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Good one An....πŸ‘.

Ayesha whether or not has good acting skills....I dunno πŸ˜•.....but she sure seems to have mini microphone installed in her voicebox🀣....she shouts once "Ruko" and the car with closed windows stopped!!!!!😲
Technology at its best I must say🀣.....
Pammi had taken a complete U-turn from how she used to behave with Nihaal to her now maasi-nephew comfy relationship.😳.......bonds of love rather than blood......cute😊.....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi An good write up as usual😊 am hardly getting the time to watch this show, its your blabbering and anjana's updates that keep me informed😊 so now nihal has a surrogate maasi in pammi, and their bonding is getting stronger...cool, will have to watch that scene...pammi is a good actress and she's smarter than ayesha....so she will find ways to keep nihal safe...but yes that room switch might cause trouble...

so its definitely veer in the car...hmm wondering how creatives are going to mange the 2 days in shimla without veer and ayesha actually knowing about each other's purpose...

I was wondering how veer and ayesha's romance will play out, she will fall again somewhere and he will catch herπŸ˜† or he will give her these shy and tender looks and she will go wide eyed like a doe and blink 2-3 times and nod enthusiastically, give a big smile and say thank you or whatever dialogue in her earnest school girl voiceπŸ˜† seriously ayesha buck up please, more variety in expressions neededπŸ˜‰
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nureat01

Is the story moving finally? A bit?? LOL....maybe I'll watch this epi then :-)

Loved reading the blabbing as always, An :-)

Anu, watch the episodes at your own risk. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savni_Love

love all of ur posts..yes even i liked it today..but well..my blabbering coming soon πŸ˜† do read it πŸ˜†

Thank you Savni 😊 Where is your blabbering, would love to read it... πŸ˜†πŸ˜Š
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

Ayesha whether or not has good acting skills....I dunno πŸ˜•.....but she sure seems to have mini microphone installed in her voicebox🀣....she shouts once "Ruko" and the car with closed windows stopped!!!!!😲
Technology at its best I must say🀣.....
Pammi had taken a complete U-turn from how she used to behave with Nihaal to her now maasi-nephew comfy relationship.😳.......bonds of love rather than blood......cute😊.....

Bold: Good point πŸ˜† I was paying more attention to her Ruko... apni puri jaan laga de usne... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. The actress playing Pammi is a good actress and I am enjoying her scenes more than solo Ayesha non-act.

Red: When bonds of blood fail, it's bonds of love that hold our hand. Loved the way you put it. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
@Himani: You cannot ditch the show when I am still watching it. πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

"pammi is a good actress and she's smarter than ayesha...." I agree and her scenes have more punch.

so its definitely veer in the car...hmm wondering how creatives are going to mange the 2 days in shimla without veer and ayesha actually knowing about each other's purpose...

"I was wondering how veer and ayesha's romance will play out, she will fall again somewhere and he will catch herπŸ˜†" PLEASE NO... πŸ˜† But, that is what is going to happen because that will demonstrate for us the non-existent Chemistry.

"or he will give her these shy and tender looks and she will go wide eyed like a doe and blink 2-3 times and nod enthusiastically, give a big smile and say thank you or whatever dialogue in her earnest school girl voiceπŸ˜† seriously ayesha buck up please, more variety in expressions neededπŸ˜‰"
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I enjoy reading your posts, and love the way you play with words... 😊