Nov 23 - Written U: Love Story Set to Start

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Recap:

Did u like me forget wat happened last week? Let me recap it for u. Nihaal came back from Boarding school and Pammi welcomed him back with a hug. We learnt that Jai & Divya's accident was not an accident. Ayeesha & Nihaal fled Shimla after their deaths because Ayeesha believes someone is after them. Because Veer & Avinash were questioning Mrs. Phadke (her former landlady) about Nihaal & her, Ayeesha suspects that the people who were after Nihaal have now tracked them to Mumbai. She is worried about protecting Nihaal, but Pammi convinced her that the hotel is the safest place for the both of them. Pammi also convinced her to sell the house in Shimla. Alas, Veer and Avinash are pretending to be buyers, so they can lure Ayeesha to Shimla. Veer thinks Avinash Jiju is just helping him, but in actuality Avinash wants 50% share in the business by eliminating/controlling Nihaal. The week ended wit Ayeesha looking for Veer to approve her "leave request", so she can go to Shimla to sell the house. Avinash, however, was in Veer's office not Veer.

Part 1
    Avinash, our resident villain, sends Ayeesha away without considering her leave application when he gets a call from the agent in Shimla. He is super happy when he learns that the owner of the house - Ayeesha - has agreed to sell the house. He is confident he's going to find Nihaal through Ayeesha before Veer.😆 Mr. Khatwani enters the office. Avinash wants to tell him the plan ahead, but Khatwani suggests they talk elsewhere because Veer almost caught them last time.
  • Ayeesha wonders if her leave request will be approved. She runs into Minnie who tells her to get back to work instead of wandering the halls. Minnie also mentions that Veer Sir will be there shortly and if he sees her idling then Minnie will have to explain. She leaves after ordering Ayeesha to clean a dusy table.😡

Part 2

Veer comes along as Ayeesha is dusting the table. He is talking on the phone, but ends his conversation as he spots Ayeesha. 😍 Ayeesha silently wonders if she should ask him about leave now. He meanwhile starts playing with his hand and remembering how she bandaged him up. He hesitantly goes back to stand beside her - looking kinda shy & awkward☺️.. Seeing him playing with his injured hand, Ayeesha queries about his "chot". He nods his head shyly and says that's its better and thanks. Neither know what to say 😆😆 Suddenly, Minnie's there and Veer for a moment looks as if he was passing a note when the teacher came along. 🤣 But, quickly recovers and tells Minnie that from today Ayeesha's double duty is finished. Minnie starts to argue and Veer stops her. Minnie walks off and Veer gets a "thank you" from Ayeesha as he continues to loiter. He finally leaves after saying "it's okay". In his office, Veer contemplates where the girl will accept the offer they have made for the Shimla house. The operator calls Veer's office thinking Avinash is at that extension, but gets Veer. She tells Veer that Avinash was asking for flights to Shimla. Veer has her book the early morning flight for him not Avinash - he correctly ascertains that the estate agent must have told Avinash that the girl is willing to sell the house. As he hangs up the phone, he thinks to himself that Avinash is very thoughtful, but he will deal with this matter (get Nihaal from the girl) himself.
  • Raj enters the cabin as Veer is thinking. Raj reminds him that there is an important conference he needs to attend at the hotel in Mumbai. Veer decides that Avinash Jiju will attend the conference in his place because Raj is will be busy taking care of the guests while renovations are happening.

Part 3

Veer calls Avinash and tells him that he's going to Shimla and asks him to cover the conference. Avinash is less then thrilled at the turn of events. 🤣 Nandini comes him and yaps to him about "Bunty" ? their kid. She appears oblivious to his negative mood. 🤔 She tells him she is happy he's her husband because he's such a good person.🤪 At the hotel, Raj asks Ayeesha if everything is ready for the conference. While they are speaking Veer tells Raj that he's leaving for a couple of days. Ayeesha is upset as she sees Veer leaving because now she won't be able to ask him for the time off.
  • Raj sees that she is upset and asks what's wrong. Ayeesha explains she needs to go home for a couple of dayz because its an emergency. Raj gives her the time off in place of Veer.

Part 4

Ayeesha leaves Nihaal with Pammi and goes off to Shimla. Nihaal at first wants to go along and does not like the idea of selling the house when he learns about it. Ayeesha, however, convinces him that it's the right thing to do for the future.
  • Ayeesha and Veer both separately think about the good times they spent with their respective siblings as their vehicles take them to the airport. Ayeesha asks her didi & jiju's forgiveness for selling the house. Veer promises his brother that he will do whatever it takes to find Nihaal.

Tomorrow Veesha's love story starts in Shimla😆😆

Please click "Like" and do not copy to other forums
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaina thumbnail
thank s 4 the update👏
but i have a doubt when did ayeesha bandage veer on wich episode can any1 plz tell me plz😭
and also i am very happy that the cold war between veer and ayeesha is going to be over and the love track starts😊😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
My upload cut off before the full precap😆 - So, I will put it up later
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you anjaana. oops me no 3 today 😭
got stuck with sumo baby ki bevkufii

so shimla ki vaadiyo main pyaar ❤️ and no kabaab main haddi ( nihaal) 😆
looks like nice one pt2 is full of veesha [:D/]
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaina

thank s 4 the update👏

but i have a doubt when did ayeesha bandage veer on wich episode can any1 plz tell me plz😭

and also i am very happy that the cold war between veer and ayeesha is going to be over and the love track starts😊😊

it was in nov 11th epi
arpita
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumaina

thank s 4 the update👏

I believe its the episode on or about Nov 11th that Ayeesha bandages Veer.
md410 thumbnail
will they miss each other or meet @ airport
depends wat pb wants 🤣 🤣 drag or nice moments 🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

will they miss each other or meet @ airport
depends wat pb wants 🤣 🤣 drag or nice moments 🤣

I think its all cat & mouse show this week.... infact they should rename the show Tom & Jerry for the week🤣🤣🤣
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I think its all cat & mouse show this week.... infact they should rename the show Tom & Jerry for the week🤣🤣🤣

well who will be the tom??? Ayesha 🤣 oops Jerry gets pitai then badly 🤣
oops I hope PB gets some brain dono going Shimla put them in the same flight at the neighboring seats and then emergency landing coz of bad weather in Shimla. 🤣 🤣
give us nice lovely romentic thanks giving week 😃
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arpita - since's he's bigger & dumber (Ayeesha already fooled him once and Jiju is fooling him now), I think Veer is TOM. By default Ayeesha is Jerry🤣🤣🤣 Now at the airport, they r going to miss each other. Later when they run into each other then Tom is going to yell at Jerry for skipping work until she explains that she got permission from Raj.🤪 Then there will be some romance/showmance but, again they going to miss each other by minutes at the house n' the real estate agents place🤣🤣... Meanwhil back at the ranch, i mean hotel - Nihaal will be playing hide & seek with everyone and maybe bonding/shonding at school😎 Jiju will probably spend the whole week trying to runaway from the conference🤣🤣 and hiring Detectives and or gundas😡