Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: an12345678

<br><br>Oh... bas itna sa hua, but Veer was looking all fida over her due to that... and one expression madam was giving the one expression😆 <br>

are veer to fida since their first bumping 😊 . may be now he realized that they she put bandage, coz he was so occupied in his thoughts 😆
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great work An...👏..
simply loved ur quote......holds so true.😳.....
Me looking forward to Ayesha-Veer scenes.😍....I think they will have a good chemistry.😉........coz their history is connected🤣 and their visual physics (read looks) are quite cute😳........not to forget they have a Biological link thru Nihaal...🤣....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sajni786

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif"><FONT size=2><FONT color=#996600>Great work An...👏..</FONT> </FONT></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=2>simply loved ur quote......holds so true.😳.....</FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size=2></FONT>

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color=#996600 size=2>Me looking forward to Ayesha-Veer scenes.😍....I think they will have a good chemistry.😉........coz their history is connected🤣 and their visual physics (read looks) are quite cute😳........not to forget they have a Biological link thru Nihaal...🤣....</FONT>

@ shilpa
ek hi sentence main saara science padha daala 🤣
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My pointers .....

1) Avinash needs a little bit of brain along with darwani si expressions thru those glasses
🤣I mean to say his Iam-Scared look🤣🤣. He has to scare us but most of the times appears himself scared 🤣🤣.

2) Ayesha needs hearing-aid
🤣🤣. Avinash asks her to write down her name and details and she starts SAYING her name?😲🤣. She expects such a big business guy to remember her name and leave stuff and tell Veer?😲🤣🤣.

3)Veer Ayesha romantic scene was ahemmm quite good sans Ayesha's Someone's-Coming-To-kill-Me-Wala-Look. What crap , Ladki cant act nor can speak properly? Then what is she good at?😲 No offense but I seriously find her lacking in both the depts. She needs to pull up her sock and start taking acting and dialogue delivery a lil bit seriously. Anyways so Veer wants to talk to Ayesha abt something (May be he would have asked her for coffee 😍) but Minnie had to come and pour cold water on our romantic scene😡.

4) Why the hell didnt Ayesha ask Veer for the leave?😲 😕 Aaah if Veer approves the leave than what will Raj do naa?
🤣🤣🤣

5) Veer seems more intelligent than the evil-dakku😆. The moment the lady says Avinash asked for the shimla tickets , Veer figures out that the owner agreed for the deal
🤣🤣. How intelligent 🤣🤣.

6)I literally chocked when Avinash says "Ab thak sab kuch mere plan ke hisaab se chel raha hai" 🤣

7)Veer pours nice ice-cold water on Avinash's PERFECT plans 🤣🤣🤣 . Informs him abt his shimla plan 🤣🤣🤣 Look on Avinash was awesome 🤣🤣.

8) Nandini will be heartbroken when she will learn abt her pyare se hubby dears asli karthooth .

9) Ayesha remembers her leave thingy right when Veer heads out 👏🤣. Bakwaas but dont worry the Leave-Giving-Machine is ready 🤣🤣to give a ready made Leave to Ayesha, even without reading her leave application 🤣🤣, Lo karlo baath🤣.

10) Veer on his way to the airport , remembers his bro and gets more and more determined to get Nihaal to his mansion and give him a well-off life.

11) Ayesha on her way to the airport, remembers her bro-in-law and sis and feels sorry for her helpless-ness in selling off the house to give nihaal a good life and great future.

12) Both Veer and Ayesha are thinking abt Nihaal's future. Nihaal is one lucky kid.

@An : Perfecto, great post and awesome quote as always 👏👏

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sajni786

Me looking forward to Ayesha-Veer scenes.😍....I think they will have a good chemistry.😉........coz their history is connected🤣 and their visual physics (read looks) are quite cute😳........not to forget they have a Biological link thru Nihaal...🤣....

🤣🤣🤣 Pura Science lab khol diya tumne Shilpa Sweety 🤣🤣🤣

@Anu: Btillianto pointers. Ayesha is completely lost when it comes to acting, and the scenes are already not that great and her acting is making them not worth a watch.
Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago
sam111222 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An As usual gr8.👏👏👏. u have the habit of writing like this par mere paas har din tumhein admire karne ke liye words hi nahiin hote.

Anu
:loved ur pointers.
Lagta hai ab kahaani chalne lagi hai. so dekhna padega.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

@Anu: Btillianto pointers. Ayesha is completely lost when it comes to acting, and the scenes are already not that great and her acting is making them not worth a watch.

I agree An, what a crap acting by the girl. She is really testing my patience. I cant imagine her In-Love scenes now. They will make me hate Love
🤣🤣🤣. I hope she does something before that and betters her act.....hooffff

Anu

Anu-Reddy thumbnail

Originally posted by: sam111222

Anu
:loved ur pointers.
Lagta hai ab kahaani chalne lagi hai. so dekhna padega.

Sam , story is predictable but good right now. Only if the actress can act properly. Man she is a killer
🤣🤣 she literally kills my enthu by her bakwaas dialogue delivery and even more bakwaas facial expressions opps i mean Expression, ek hi tho hai expression in her kitty 👎🏼. Whatever be the scene her expression most of the time will be Someone's-Here-To-kill-Me wala. How pathetic

Anu