Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

You are Right in Front of My Eyes, But I am Blind

I looked up and down,

I looked left and right,

For the precious crown,

But, forgot to look at you!

The creative is dishing out scenes that are quite predictable and is not at all working on how to keep the viewers interested in the show. As predicted, Wolf still could not figure out that Ayesha is the Lamb. He lets go a brilliant opportunity due to his lack of interest in what is present in front of his eyes, and showing more interest in what may appear in destination far away. It's the usual human affair. We often miss what is right under our nose and search for the same thing at never been locations.

Avinash is the villain of the show, but does not seem to be the alert or the intelligent kind. He is the first one to know that the seller is ready to sell the house, and will be present in Shimla for the deal, and he asks the office lady to book the tickets for Shimla. But, Veer again comes into the picture and pours Shimla's ice-cold water on his plans. Veer is taking the flight to Shimla and the Wolf is sulking and throwing his cell phone.

Even Veer does not get to read the leave application. What was the need of wasting so much time on writing one when no one bothered to read it -- may be the evil by chance ends up reading it later. But, at the moment, it looks like that writing scene was a complete waste of time as it was not difficult to predict that both the men won't come to know about the real identity so soon. Raj is back in the show, and he walks in as if going for a stroll in the park. He is granting leave man for Ayesha, so does the honours.

The moment between Ayesha and Veer was WONDERFUL. I did not get the chemistry or physics, but I am going with the popular opinion. When did Veer injure his hand, can someone fill in the details for me as the episode seems to have been aired during my vacation. Veer looks like the college guy who does not know how to approach his employee and have a talk but the hesitation is quite understandable. The man is blushing because soft corner has found its place in his heart house. Minnie solves his predicament and the message is delivered via her that Ayesha's double shift punishment is off. Minnie does not like the development. She is going to play a bigger role later in tormenting Ayesha.

Looks like Ayesha has borrowed money from Nihal's new massi Pammi, otherwise how do you explain that she is also off to the airport to catch her flight to Shimla. Nihal and Ayesha have a conversation full of wisdom before she sits in the auto. The conversation did not click for me, quite bland in spite of pretending to be full of substance.

Ayesha is slow, monotonous and her no expressions are making her scene presence time quite a big turn-off. Veer has improved a lot but needs to tone down on his over-acting at times. Avinash does his quirkiness as an afterthought and seems to often forget that he needs to do something with his neck. The episode was Okay.

Quote: "Sometimes things could be right under your nose, the only problem is your eyes are above it"

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ An
me first as usual great blabbering. me just love it.
the injury epi is nov 11 I guess when he grieving about his bhai's death @ house/hotel. Ayesha took care of his wound.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

@ An
me first as usual great blabbering. me just love it.
the injury epi is nov 11 I guess when he grieving about his bhai's death @ house/hotel. Ayesha took care of his wound.

Thank you Arpita. I missed a whole week so had no idea when did he injure his hand. So, they already had a moment of their own where Ayesha takes care. COOL. 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ An - great blabbering but since when did u start going with popular opinions?
i think chemistry also has got something to do with acting skills and execution of a scene... both of which r missing from the series ...
i couldnt watch the episode so tell me .. should i bother watching the repeat? judging from ur blabberings i dont think so but ur opinion?
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ An - great blabbering but since when did u start going with popular opinions?
i think chemistry also has got something to do with acting skills and execution of a scene... both of which r missing from the series ...
i couldnt watch the episode so tell me .. should i bother watching the repeat? judging from ur blabberings i dont think so but ur opinion?

I was trying to blabber on a scene that was not at all happening πŸ˜† Watch it... as you are watching the show πŸ˜† it was okay, not great but not bad either, chalta hai episode πŸ˜†
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Great writing!😊 It happened after Veer's sis plans a party she throws to
welcome Jai's return thinking that Veer is going to bring their elder bro home. But Veer after learning abt his bro's death is upset and had to convey this news to his sis. He calls off the party and breaks some vase
and hurts his hand. Ayesha notices this and bandages his hand with
a towel she used to clean the tableπŸ˜† At that time Veer was quite preoccupied to acknowledge her concern.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Great writing!😊 It happened after Veer's sis plans a party she throws to
welcome Jai's return thinking that Veer is going to bring their elder bro home. But Veer after learning abt his bro's death is upset and had to convey this news to his sis. He calls off the party and breaks some vase
and hurts his hand. Ayesha notices this and bandages his hand with
a towel she used to clean the tableπŸ˜† At that time Veer was quite preoccupied to acknowledge her concern.

Thank you Kuttapu. Bold: Did she do that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The girl is so dheeli... was she using the same piece of cloth to clean the vase today... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† that might have reminded Veer about what happened earlier... πŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

<br><br>Thank you Arpita. I missed a whole week so had no idea when did he injure his hand. So, they already had a moment of their own where Ayesha takes care. COOL. 😊<br>

an no no she just put bandage @ his wound that too also her cleaning cloth hahah and maaro one dialogue that's it
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

an no no she just put bandage @ his wound that too also her cleaning cloth hahah and maaro one dialogue that's it

Oh... bas itna sa hua, but Veer was looking all fida over her due to that... and one expression madam was giving the one expressionπŸ˜†
md410 thumbnail
@ an
I know this girl has beautiful wide eyes could do a lot but they just stuck in one direction.