awesome veesha chemistry in the promo!!!

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
in the newest promo although they have'nt shown any veesha scenes together but the focus was on them, yesha is loking beautiful really and finally we have get riffen of her one expression she is giving a fade smile but it suit sher and veer is also smiling and his bg score makes it perfect really, now both are in shimla i hope they will meet too but in what cirumstances??? thats a thriller part😉
but veesha are looking awesome😳😳😳
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I know I have seen the precap around 10 times now😳 nice to see veesha track back😊
StayStrong thumbnail
@ht312:me to yaar it was so cool, veer looks his hand to make ash notice it and she does by asking how is your wound??
mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
n did u notice the spark in veer's eyes.......i thing he has started feeling for aysha.
StayStrong thumbnail
@:romaila:not a feeling exactly but spark like you said, spark is the right word so the love story is starting with the sparks not the feelings maybe or maybe yes.Veer was looking hot☺️
mallu
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I love the precap.. I can deffo see the Spark in his eye like never before. Kuch to hua hai... Kuch ho raha hai veer ko...😉😆 And just so sweet her asking him about his wound...Hawwww!! VeeSha's sparks are gonna fly haule haule...
naakyr thumbnail
hehehe can't wait for next weeks episodes. Haven't seen much of Veer last week 😔. Sooooo very happy with the percap.😃
StayStrong thumbnail
naakyr:very true there was'nt sooo much of veer and the comin up week is full of veesha scenes i am sure and according to TC article a romantic angle is starting soon b/w the two😍
mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

naakyr:very true there was'nt sooo much of veer and the comin up week is full of veesha scenes i am sure and according to TC article a romantic angle is starting soon b/w the two😍

mallu

such much.........😳
315925 thumbnail
They make a passionate couple! I hope this show lasts long enough so that we can see the fire between them and see a pasionate, romantic coupling!!!!
Nidzy