Written Nov 20/09: Veer Foils Jiju's Plan

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Part 1

At the office Avinash meets with Mr. Khatwani, the lawyer. Khatwani wonders if it's safe to meet there. Avinash is confident that its safe because Veer has gone home already.πŸ˜‰ Khatwani asks if he has learned anymore about "Ayeesha". Avinash says he now knows Ayeesha's full name is Ayeesha Sharma. He learnt it from the Rental Contract which she signed with Mrs. Phadke. Avinash bribed Mrs. Phadke to get the copy of the contract. Avinash confidently tells the lawyer that this info will lead him to Ayeesha. 😈 How? The fact that Ayeesha owed rent suggests she is strapped for cash. So, he will make an offer on the Shimla house - he expects this manoeuvre will entice Ayeesha to meet him. And she will lead him to Nihaal. He shows Khatwani a piece of paper - it contains the number of the estate agent in Shimla who is managing the property for Ayeesha. 😲

Veer enters the office and overhears part of this conversation. There are tense moments while the audience ponders if Avinash's villainous nature has come to light. πŸ˜† Veer though is utterly oblivious. 😑 He thinks his jiju is trying to help him and his plan to draw Ayeesha out is Brilliant (says he respects his Jiju even more). πŸ˜†πŸ˜† He thanks Avinash for his help, grabs the Estate Agent's number from Avinash, and calls the agent himself while Avinash & Mr. Khatwani watch in semi-shock. 🀣🀣

Veer asks the estate agent to contact the owners of the house in Shimla and lies that his name is "Sidhhart" (Yup that's Veer's real life name🀣🀣). He thanks Jiju for his help and leaves. Khatwani tells Avinash ? its like "Avinash planted the mango plant, but someone else is eating the mango." πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Avinash says that he will never let such a thing happen. He instructs Mr. Khatwani to call the Estate Agent and have him notify them (Avinash & Khatwani) first if they locate Ayeesha. He states that he's waited a long time and he's going to locate Nihaal before Veer. 😑

Part 2:

Ayesha learns through telegram that there is a buyer interested in purchasing her didi & jiju's house in Shimla. She is unsure how to respond.πŸ˜• Pammi convinces her to sell the property as "Nihaal" not the house is her jiju & didi's akri nishani.

Ayeesha speaks with the estate agent via S.T.D. She tells the agent she wants to sell the property. She realizes that she needs to take a couple of dayz off and go to Shimla to finalize the sell. πŸ₯± Pammi encourages her to ask Minnie M'am for the time off. Minnie M'am predictably refuses to give her the time off.😡 Ayeesha persists, so Minnie suggests that she go with her leave application directly to Veer Sir. 😳 Meanwhile Avinash wonders how he is going to find "Ayeesha Sharma". 🀬

Part 3

Ayeesha writes up her leave request and takes it to Veer's office. Avinash is still in the office thinking that his plot to find Ayeesha will succeed. The episode ends on what appears to be Ayeesha entering Avinash's office with her "nametag" all visible. πŸ˜‰

Pre-Cap

1. We will be get a VeeSha moment❀️ where Ayeesha will ask Veer if his wound has healed. ☺️

2. Veer will learn that Avinash is going to Shimla, take his place, and leave him manging the hotel. πŸ˜ƒ Avinash Jiju appears a tad upset about how things turn out.🀣🀣

Please DO NOT Copy to other Forums
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thank you anjana πŸ€—
The romance in Shimla week starts Monday.
Now U got it Y PB is creative head and not me??? kyoki I being too optimistic would have let Veer know about true color of his Jijju. 🀣 and show would have ended in a week 🀣 🀣

Your home work for this week end πŸ˜› : preview for next week.
If you guess right then a cup of virtual hot hot chocolate for you in this cold weather.
75% right : a scoop of chocolate icecream
50% right : chocolate
if wrong then: Thenga
🀣 🀣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anjana, loved the precap 😍 !!!
QueenAnnie18 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Thank you anjana πŸ€—
The romance in Shimla week starts Monday.
Now U got it Y PB is creative head and not me??? kyoki I being too optimistic would have let Veer know about true color of his Jijju. 🀣 and show would have ended in a week 🀣 🀣

Your home work for this week end πŸ˜› : preview for next week.
If you guess right then a cup of virtual hot hot chocolate for you in this cold weather.
75% right : a scoop of chocolate icecream
50% right : chocolate
if wrong then: Thenga
🀣 🀣

I think it would be better if you were the creative headπŸ˜ƒ isi tarah Veer ko jiju ki reality to pata chal jatiπŸ˜† !
And with you as creative head, we would have seen romance in Shimla in cold wether.. Awwwww! πŸ˜‰ 😍
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update anjana😊 missed the episode yesterday, catching up on youtube now😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arpita - hmm okay let me contemplate your homework and reply before Monday's show🀣.. i love Hot Chocolate even virtualπŸ€ͺ

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ anjana
go ahead and do your home work. πŸ˜†
BTW here it is wat I am guessing. 🀣) me not good at it
how about these options:
1:our chotu (nihaal) does meet his ajnabi uncle @ Shimla

2: Veer does meet Ayesha @ Shimla , unaware of the fact that she is the owner of the house or option 3 is she does not go to shimla at all and avinash spy her in Mumbai. then obviously nihaal ka veer se milana cancel. oops
oh WTH I will go with option 2 πŸ˜†

Ayesha helps Veer in Shimla and he some how likes that ( me would love to see too), wat would it be that is PB's job that's why he is getting paid for isnt he? 🀣

more I will come after Monday's epi 🀣
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

@Arpita: My prediction is two fold too:

1) Ayeesha and Veer both go to Shimla but, don't realize who the other is but, just meet and connect just as Veer & AyeeshaπŸ˜‰β˜ΊοΈ
2) Only Veer goes to Shimla and Ayeesha is unable to go, so the deal does not happen. Veer comes back to Mumbai and they start to bond.. .the house deal does not happen for now.
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago