Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

@An - cool analysis.. lack time now.. will be back after i watchπŸ€—

Looking forward to reading your post... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ An: fundoo write up. will hav to wait to watch till I get home.

Thank you Arpita... πŸ€— I hope, I have got your name right. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ An - thanks πŸ€— i would love to come visit the adda 😊 but i cant these dayz .... with the semester nearing its end, i have all these assignments and presentations to work on .... not to mention prepare for the finals .... so i will have to wait till the winter hols i m afraid

I understand that and that is why I said, only when you are free and have time. 😊 πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: an12345678

<br><br>Thank you Arpita... πŸ€— I hope, I have got your name right. 😊<br>

yup you got it πŸ‘πŸΌ
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks An..πŸ€—..good one....πŸ‘
I have really started to like Parminder after yesterday's epi😳....she sure is quite sensible....and honest..😳..
Ayesha's consistent expressions are a tick off.😑.....and more so are her heavy " hhhhaa or hhhuuu" sounds that comes out b4 every word she speaks.😑.....very irritating..😑.
The jeeu guy is ok I feel.....lots of times tho I feel he is really trying hard to act evilish....its not coming out natural.....I wanna hate this character..πŸ˜†......
Veer has really transformed well and continuously growing with his acting..πŸ‘πŸΌ.....he defo has a chemistry with Nihaal which sure is going to work more to his favor in future...😍.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An, your descriptions of ayesha's expressions had me ROFL, seriously the poor girl has a total of 4-5 expressions in her repertoire right now🀣 finally we got to see veer yesterday and I breathed a sigh of relief, over acting or less acting atleast he does some acting as compared to ayesha's no actingπŸ˜† haha he unwittingly foiled evil jiju's plans...good one, what our great jiju doesn't realize right now is that veer will go to any length as far as jai is concerned and nihal is jai's nishaani...so veer will never allow this responsibility to rest on anyone else....

what is it with jiju always fiddling and adjusting his glasses in that way...i find it highly annoying😑 and that khattu khatwani no wonder jiju hasn't been successful in his plans,if he's surrounded by khattu's πŸ˜†

hmmm shouldn't ayesha get a bit suspicious as to why suddenly people want to buy her house? after all its been 2 years and if it is such a prime property there should have been attempts made before to buy it...oh well this is too much thinking on my part...after all she doesn't know that veer has found their address in shimla...

so shimla ki barphili vadiyon mein romance shuru hoga....I hope we don't get to see ayesha slipping on some road and veer her catcher as usual will catch herπŸ˜† but whatever it is am looking forward to it atleast some break from jiju and his glasses

have a great weekendπŸ˜ƒ

arshiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@an- πŸ€—great write up asusual for chotu ajnabi πŸ˜†

missing u 😳