Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Trusting Blindly

You are my family, I trust you blindly,

Even when you are plotting against me,

I cannot see your face like you do,

Because, I trust you blindly!

When you blindly trust someone, you are bound to not notice the slyness, or imagine that the trusted one is playing a game against you. And, Veer does not have a reason to be suspicious of his brother-in-law. So, when he hears the conversation between jeeju and the lawyer, he does not doubt that something is fishy or questions the tinge of ill will in the conversation. He is happy to know that Jeeju is doing his best to find Nihal.

Veer is gullible, but unknowingly pulls the rug from under jeeju's feet when he insists on making the call to the estate agent to buy the house of Jai Vardhan in Shimla. The call is the trap laid to ensnare Ayesha and Nihaal. Ayesha might be a one expression girl, but she is smart. She has provided her post-box number to people residing in Shimla and not her contact number. It'll take a while for the evil and good to reach the prized catch. Veer does not give his real name or reveal his identity to the estate agent, and this make me believe, it'll take a long while for Ayesha to figure out about Veer.

A telegram is promptly sent by the estate agent to Ayesha, and the one expression girl does not change her expression, but is thinking hard -- whether to sell the house or not. It's hard to let go whether it is people, or things that remind of good times, or a house which symbolises the only memory left of a departed dear one.

Parminder puts some sense in Ayesha that it's better to sell the house that will help her buy a stay in Mumbai. Ayesha listens, gives a more confused look, agrees and then worries whether she will get two days leave.

She needs two days leave to go to Shimla, meet the buyer, be done with the deal and come back. Awesome, but does she have the money to buy air ticket. If I am not wrong, it takes more than 24 hours to reach Shimla from Mumbai by train. Anyways, let her go by bullock-cart not my concern.

But, she has to inform Minnie, and seek her permission. Minnie likes professional employees who do not seek leave at the drop of the hat, but, asks her to write a leave application like a good school girl and knock at the doors of Veer/ Jeeju. She takes good time to write one, puts her full signature in the end. And, evil man who is pondering in the cabin is well aware of her full name thanks to loud mouth Phadke.

The lamb enters the wolf's den wearing a badge that announces her name. Ayesha madam is not that smart after all, and do not think, even the evil man will be able to find out on Monday that she is the prey.

The episode was okay, better than yesterday but still not on track. Why are they wasting time on this and not showing Veer and Nihal's meeting and their bonding. Veer was ok, but much-much better than one expression girl. Glad to see Minnie back onscreen and also Veer.

Quote: "The key is to get to know people and trust them to be who they are. Instead, we trust people to be who we want them to be- and when they're not, we cry."

Enjoy!

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An i havent seen the episode yet .... rite now i m watching the BBC mini-series north and south ... based on elizabeth gaskell's novel........ so for today's episode the show updates and ur blabberings will hve to be enough .... i definitely prefer veer to ayesha and all but my gawd .... thornton is hot 😳 and the story is mmmmmm ...... so i'll continue with that ....

btw .... great blabbering as usual 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

An i havent seen the episode yet .... rite now i m watching the BBC mini-series north and south ... based on elizabeth gaskell's novel........ so for today's episode the show updates and ur blabberings will hve to be enough .... i definitely prefer veer to ayesha and all but my gawd .... thornton is hot 😳 and the story is mmmmmm ...... so i'll continue with that ....

btw .... great blabbering as usual 😊

Thank you Arwen. 😊 I have never read her works. Will now Google. 😊 Earlier I would have said, Ayesha over Veer, but now, I'll go with Veer πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† You enjoy your watch... 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
gaskell is apparently a victorian novelist ... i only know about north and south ... i had been asking my friend to lend me her copy for a long time but she would forget and than i would forget and thats how it would go on ..... today i was like .. what the hell and went on youtube ... the whole series is there ..... am about half way done with it ...... i will buy my own copy of the novel on mt next visit to the book store and read that ......
north and south just reminded me of well.... y i love literature 😊
Taiyo thumbnail
@Arwen, I have not read much of classics... why don't you join Adda CC, we will get to learn a lot from you ... 😊 Only if you have the time and are comfortable. 😊
AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
THANKS...love ur posts...can u pm me?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

@An - cool analysis.. lack time now.. will be back after i watchπŸ€—

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ An: fundoo write up. will hav to wait to watch till I get home.
@ Anj: wanna take a guess about next week development I will give u a virtual large cup of hot hot chocolate in this cold morning. this week end my mind is on vacation πŸ˜†
Arwen11 thumbnail
@ An - thanks πŸ€— i would love to come visit the adda 😊 but i cant these dayz .... with the semester nearing its end, i have all these assignments and presentations to work on .... not to mention prepare for the finals .... so i will have to wait till the winter hols i m afraid
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Savni_Love

THANKS...love ur posts...can u pm me?

Thank you! 😊 Sorry, did not get the bold part. 😊