StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago
whether you people like it or not, i find ayesha beautiful a simple beauty actually😳i mean she needs to imporve her acting alot but still there is a beauty in her character and her love towards nihal seems natural and real not reel😊and i am saying that she is beautiful because in today's episode i notice ayesha in which she was wearing that bright yellow color dress that the creatives had add a little glamour to her role and it was cool, yellow suits her😳
mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha is deffo a beauty! I think her acting is great... and natural.. her chemistry with Nihal and Veer shines. Shes awesome...
Desi_Girl1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I like Ayesha, especially at the end of the episode today, when she was smiling....i thought she looked beautiful
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeah she is very pretty...she looked very pretty in the white suit that she wore on the shradhh day😊
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ayesha has a charm of her own and is no doubt beautiful, but needs to improve a lot on the acting front. Beauty is required to be part of the glamor industry, but when you become an actor, you need acting skills to supplement that beauty... 😊
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is really pretty..no doubt..but she needs to improve on her acting..that is what will make her survive..n i know she can do it!
StayStrong thumbnail
@an:well said👍🏼
@aish:yeah lets hope that she improves her acting
mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
she has an innocent looks n thats makes her more beautiful.............true beauty of east,
Edited by romaila - 14 years ago
315925 thumbnail

She looked lovely!!! I think she is a great actress too!!!

She and Nihal have great chemistry!!
StayStrong thumbnail
nidheya:well i think nihal is too small to create a chemistry😆yeah but her relation with nihal is beautiful.
mallu