Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Blah Blah Blah

I am looking for the exit door,
The show needs a creative brain,
Turning out to be such a bore,
Fast, going down the drain!

Veer is missing in action for the last two days, and I am missing his lackluster acting, and that says a lot about the two episodes. Nihaal gets a new massi in Parminder who thankfully can act. Ayesha confides in Parminder and do not ask what... pathetic execution and made no sense at all. The news of the day, sister did not die on spot. Whoever wrote the diary scene need to stay away from diary business. Traffic police did not let Jeeju meet Ayesha. I want to ask "Why." Ayesha is stuck at one expression for the last four days now, and is in crying mode all the time. If Jiju had kidnapped her, we would have been spared for some days.

Sorry for the blah blah blah, but the show is turning out to be sub-standard, I better not waste my words on it. Might come back tomorrow with a better blabbering.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An : So its better not to watch it then 🤣

"If Jiju had kidnapped her, we would have been spared for some days. "
🤣🤣🤣 also Jiju should plaster her mouth so that she doesnt speak🤣

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
An - while watching today's show ... i realized that it is veer who makes the show bearable ... even with his mediocre performances.... and i would take veer-nihal over nihal-ayesha any day .... and i dont have much hopes from the romance either .... it would be totally pathetic unless aditi improve her act......
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@An : So its better not to watch it then 🤣

"If Jiju had kidnapped her, we would have been spared for some days. "
🤣🤣🤣 also Jiju should plaster her mouth so that she doesnt speak🤣

Anu

You said it Anu... me was not finding the right words 🤣🤣🤣 The week has been such a waste... the show is giving the impression that it's winding-up... 🤣
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

An - while watching today's show ... i realized that it is veer who makes the show bearable ... even with his mediocre performances.... and i would take veer-nihal over nihal-ayesha any day .... and i dont have much hopes from the romance either .... it would be totally pathetic unless aditi improve her act......

Arwen, that says a lot about this show. Earlier, she showed promise, but now... a complete flop show when it comes to acting. The show does not have a solid story, even if it has, the creative is incapable of executing one properly, and at times, leads often make the show happening. With these kind of leads, I doubt the fate of this show. I was thinking today, why didn't they make Parminder the protagonist. 😆
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ an - she definitely would have been the better option ....

even i doubt that this show would last long .... the creatives are making mince meat out of it .... and whatever little is left .... the acting completely ruins it...
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

@ an - she definitely would have been the better option ....

even i doubt that this show would last long .... the creatives are making mince meat out of it .... and whatever little is left .... the acting completely ruins it...

Yep, she can act for sure. It's early days for the show, but it's already giving the feeling that it has been abandoned by everyone. And, if this goes on for a week more, handful of viewers will also abandon it soon.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Since, i tend to overlook acting - I actually liked the epi😳... Guess I really don't have high standards. I will try to defend my liking later🤣

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@ An
OMG..................ur post today and me 🤣
seriously.....itna bore tha kya....chalo no khatra in skipping today's epi than...😉 🤣🤣🤣.
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Why do pple decide to watch or not watch based on one person's negative review? 😕 Everyone perceives things differently, so watch de soap - it may suprise u.... and Soaps most of the time (99%) are always blah blah filler if that's how we opt to "see" it. I actually think PB (the Creative Head) uses his brains more then most. Storywise he's set up a lot of things this week without being OVERLY Dramatic:
1. Pammi is now bonded with Nihaal & Ayeesha and will help them in the future including hiding Nihaal from the world including hotel staff.
2. Ayeesha now knows people who are a risk for Nihaal are now pursuing them.
3. Avinash will no longer search for Nihaal & Ayeesha at the hotel, but now has a new means to try and locate them via the house in Shimla
4. Veer is now aware that Nihaal is in Mumbai and with someone who is in financial distress (something he may be able to later use for the custody fight😉)
5. We have learned that Jai and Vidya's death was indeed suspicious and we know grasp why Nihaal & Ayeesha fled Shimla.
6. The road is now clear for (a) Veer & Ayeesha's romance, and (b) Nihaal & Veer's bonding.
That's not bad progress for a week full of "blah blah blah"🤣
Lastly, while i am on my Soap Box - i might as well cast one last stone... Its alwayz easier to criticize then to build (I say that having both worked on building stories (direct examination) and in tearing them apart (cross-examinations)).
P.S. I liked the scenes with Ayeesha, Nihal and Pammi😃 Pammi ROCKS
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago