AmbyCious thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi...my first post in the forum😆
So basically i don't watch this show...only sometimes i get irritated by the promos😆
I don't like ayesha's acting and the kids' dialogues..
So as far as i had thought,That veer guy is gunna search a 'kid' he cannot find...who is related to him...
but um...for how long?🤔kabhi toh mil hi jayega na😆
phir kya hoga?
I dont know..but doesn't seem like that this would last very long...it surely doesn't have a fanfollowing like lnmdj or the other 2 shows i fink..
This is going completely BB [Bhaskar bharti] & mjht style....
Only the starting story hai...aage khaali😆
Have no idea on what u guys think...this is just my opinion😳
looking forward to ur opinions & tomatoes😆 & stones...ouch😆
Amby

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
welcome to forum😊............u,ve not read the synopsis of thz show read that first then u'll come to know that there are more to come in thz show.........ok thz show is not doing well right now but who knows where it trp will reach when veesha romance will be shown
shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
well, i dont know about other's views but i started loving this show from the day one. the story and the things are awesome.
jeniluvmayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i am just loving this show......more than the start..its getting more intresting as the days move...
315925 thumbnail
This show has more potential than others!! LNMDJ will get axed like every other youth show!!
I love this show!!
Aditi is really good and Siddhart is HOT!! Rahul is plain adorable!!
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
everyone have their own views but i think this show has much potential to keep on with the story more than one year instead of other youth dramas.their starting r always very good but after few months the story become meaningless they just add more characters and start some stupid issues which is not in the basic story of the drama. i just love this show b/c it has some story and also love the characters especially veesha couple
vishid thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i like this show
it is different
and ya finding nihaal -- LOL let them reach simla first i guess it takes 2 weeks to reach there.. :P
MizzDaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i fink this show is reali gud bt if u dnt lyk it den datz ur opinion,
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
we should better not compare shows here, dunno about the fan following or anything all i know is one thing i am liking this show for now and well as far as the the point of view is concern it changes with the time-that's it😊
mallu