Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
hi An.. πŸ˜›....
dunno abt the epi but i luv reading ur blabberings.. πŸ˜›.. i came with such a nice quote i wanna put it on every Creative Head's FB wall...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Anu:
Nice pointers... "dont talk abt past in present... lets forget n live a new life.. " thats prolly wat Ayesha's jiju must've told them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. ... if Veer has his bro's pic, then his bro shud have his family pic na... wat happened to his belongings.. didnt Nihaal ever question abt his dada dadi..its such a dumb plot base.. at least try n justify y they dont know abt each other's families...
n u cannot find a detective as dumb one as Veer is hiring...πŸ˜†.. Avinash wont have 2 worry if he fails in his plans to acquire Veer's business, he can still b a fine detective n earn gud.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. but the character still lack smartness.. if he is a true villan, he shud bribe landlady n try n get some more info ..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
havent seen epi so cant chip in with my gibbering... 😳
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with u and great post!
The boarding school kids were pretty mean to him, but atleast he got out of there!
n well Nihaal setting there with a dupatta of his maasi gave a romantic touch to it, he should have had some gift she gave instead.
n Avinash finally spots Ayesha..but he reaches or not? BIG suspense! *rolls eyes*
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@Manu : Exactly yaar, how ridiculous is that the girl has no idea abt her Jiju's family? Should we seriously believe it? And she is no kid either, she must be big enuf when her sis got married, so doesnt she know in what circumstances her sis got married and who are her in-laws and why her BIL kept away from his family?. Whats the surname of Nihaal that she is using? Didnt Jai even give Nihaal his surname? Jai died when Nihaal was 6 yrs old I guess, so Nihaal mustve started his schooling by then, so how come Jai didnt enter Nihaal's surname in school records? What nonsense yaar, no logic whatsoever.

Anu

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi An rather late to post today, coz of some computer problems...seriously hats off to you for managing such a write up...πŸ‘πŸΌit really was a horrendous episode yesterday....🀒Thank God that boarding school torture was over...it was so dumb why send him to boarding school at all if she had to go and bring him back the next day? pammi could have had a change of heart before and not let him go at all...

and that kiddie fight..it was one of the worst fights I ever saw in terms of execution and content...πŸ€ͺit just doesn't seem right for a 6 year old kid to be mooning over a girl's even if it is his maasi's dupatta...big thumbs down to the creatives for thinking of such stupid scenes...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

loud mouthed phadke and annoying jiju were all that was required to completely butcher the episode....πŸ˜•

seriously shift the focus now atleast...show nihal having a normal school and home life with childishness and start the veer-ayesha angle...

@Anu - am so glad that someone noticed ayesha's "huuu's" before each sentence..it annoys me to no end and it affects her dialogue delivery...she needs to work on that

and now its two episodes since we saw veer... am starting to miss him now...😳please stop ayesha's flood of tears and bring back veer's attitude