Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

What a Waste!

Creative is all blue,

Standing on a stool,

Looking for a clue,

He is the biggest fool!

My blabbering will be devoid of substance like today's episode. It's another matter that my blabbering never had substance. The omelette on the plate looked yummy, but two miserable souls cannot enjoy a good breakfast because the morning brings memories of good times and also fear of unknown and at times known.

How to tie a tie? This question boggles many and you will find even adults trying to figure that out, standing in front of the mirror. Ayesha knew how to tie a tie, but Nihal does not and that lands him in trouble with his mates. The boarding school mates are a mischievous lot. And, when you have a new and timid boy lost in his thoughts, a scuffle is meant to happen because the sharper mischievous lot cannot let go their prey without having some fun. Can I blame the kids, nada, I cannot.

Nihal is still to fit in the new group, and get friendly with the new surrounding. It takes time to adjust and make friends, but when you are moving around with the stole of a girl, you are sure going to attract attention and not the friendly kinds.

The scene showing fight between Nihal and the kids was utter crap and complete filler. There are better ways to kill the time. Please spare the kid. The principal is a caricature who is ready with a stick for Nihal, but Ayesha pops-up from nowhere and cancels Nihal's admission. Another filler scene but thankfully the boarding school drama is over, and we will be spared glycerine torture.

She takes him out of the boarding school and heads straight towards Phadke. And, Phadke is a big time meano, she gives her a dressing down, and tells her about the guys looking for the kid and her. Ayesha takes a u-turn and pays off the unpaid rent, and asks her not to tell anyone about them.

The evil man again comes to meet the loud mouth to dig out more details, and Ayesha is still not out of the vicinity. Before I forget, there are four or five Ayeshas working in the hotel, what a coincidence.

Is the creative loading too much on Nihal because he has become the USP of the show? The episode had nothing, and on top of it watching Ayesha's acting … God Bless the viewers.

The Quote: "A creative should always watch his show, and torture himself first" – Me πŸ˜†

Enjoy!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi An πŸ€— how did u manage to rite this much on ... well ... utter crap part 2? πŸ˜† epi was a waste of my time and bandwith ..... and btw i forwarded the boarding school fight and principal part and ayesha-nihal dialogue ... i mean before the fight ... that whole nihal with ayesha's dupatta and later the nihal-ayesha dialogue .... the whole thing reminded me of a B-grade romance complete with crappy fake dialogues.... except off course the hero was replaced with nihal .... mein tumhare/aapke bina nahi re sakta/ti ... utter crap - sorry for stealing ur siggie 😳..... i just hope things get better in what is left of this week .... and up until now i was fine with the pace ... today's dialogues and the entire focus being on the villain ... i would take veer and his pathetic expressions over this any day ....

gawd .. it felt good to vent out ... on a side note ... have u seen the preview for shahid kapoor's new film... chance pe dance? apparently rahul is also in the movie ... probabbly a minor role but god he looked cute in the preview ... so like the kid that he is πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail
@Arwen: Yes, with PB in charge, the show is turning out to be Utter Crap part two...

"that whole nihal with ayesha's dupatta and later the nihal-ayesha dialogue .... the whole thing reminded me of a B-grade romance complete with crappy fake dialogues.... excpt off course the hero was replaced with nihal .... mein tumhare/aapke bina nahi re sakta/ti .."

Arwen, since yesterday... I was having the same thought, the scene with the stole and the dialogues were making Nihal a lover and not a kid. Crap. The show seems so out of ideas at the moment, and testing my patience which is not there in the first place.

I have not seen the promos of the movie, looks like the kid is a veteran when it comes to acting.

Arwen11 thumbnail
An i dont think this show will last long .... dont know about trps but it hasnt even generated the kind of online fan following that we see with most other star 1 shows like DMG or LNBDJ etc .... the creatives definitely need to give something better .... may be they should now start slowly moving towards the romance track ...... yeah they r testing my patience too .... lets how long it is before v both run out of patience ... focus on veer's search for his nephew .. him and nihal interactiions and the roamce ... give the jiju minimum screen time ... though the actor is doing a good job ....

as for the movie .... well i had never seen the kid before ajnabi so no idea about him being pro but his role in the movie ... i doubt he even got a line ..... but it was funny .... in a pretty ... umm ... disgusting way?but kid like disgusting not adult like ... i found it cute .. u i dont know ..... but i m looking forward to the movie .... i like both shahid and genelia 😊
Edited by Arwen... - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen...

An i dont think this show will last long .... dont know about trps but it hasnt even generated the kind of online fan following that we see with most other star 1 shows like DMG or LNBDJ etc .... May be it'll pick-up slowly, but if these kind of episodes are dished out, then no one can save this show from sinking.

May be they should now start slowly moving towards the romance track ...... yeah they r testing my patience too .... lets how long it is before v both run out of patience ... focus on veer's search for his nephew .. him and nihal interactiions and the roamce ... give the jiju minimum screen time ... Agree. Arwen, I think creatives are taking Nihal as Cash Cow and milking him at the moment... and they have lost the focus, the actor playing Avinash is doing good job, but his character is wasting our time. πŸ˜†

as for the movie .... well i had never seen the kid before ajnabi so no idea about him being pro but his role in the movie ... i doubt he even got a line ..... but it was funny .... in a pretty ... umm ... disgusting way?but kid like disgusting not adult like ... i found it cute .. u i dont know ..... but i m looking forward to the movie .... i like both shahid and genelia
😊

I read an article at the forum where it was mentioned that he has acted in a number of movies. Haven't seen the promo, will check youtube for it. 😊
Arwen11 thumbnail
with regards to avinash .... what's with the wierd movement of his head and shoulder with that evil background? seems like they r trying to depict avinash as completley deranged ..... damn i hate this cliche

anyways i gotta go now .... had an early morning and will have an even earlier one tomorrow see u again hopefully and take care 😊
sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good One An...πŸ‘
Finally caught up with Monday's and Tues's epi...😳....havent watched today's yet....but sounds like after a round of happening epis we get a non-sense filler one......its ok I guess....
But I will agree An......Ayesha acting ufffffffffffffff😑😑............seriously hated her cyring session yesterday........the gal cannot cry..........period.
Actually I had a feeling Ayesha will come back to fetch πŸ˜† wat a cleeshade.....and that Jiju guy.....wat a predictable villian that was...πŸ˜‰...
However with all said.....me liking the show and am really looking forward to Veer getting his Nihaal...😍 .Veer has sure improved alot from when he started and Nihaal has always been the charmer...😊.
AreYaar thumbnail
LOLL loved reading your blabbering as always, An.....and the quote in the end was the best! haha

*sigh* I'll continue skipping the epis then.....nothing worthwhile seems to be happening.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Finally caught up with the last two epis, and here My pointers for today's....

1) Why does Veer and family not think abt a paper/tv ad for Nihaal?πŸ˜• . Whats there to keep it a secret? πŸ˜• Veer's parents?πŸ˜• But how will they know if Veer advertises for Nihaal in mumba local, since he knows Nihaal is somewhere in mumbai.

2) What a coincidence at the hotel. There are two Ayesha's and both happen to be new staff. Wow πŸ˜†.

3) Nihaal finally understands that he is on his own, from now on, the first step, has his bfast without his maasi feeding him. Awww πŸ˜’

4) Seriously hated the duppata scene πŸ€ͺ. Sply the dialogues, it was sounding as if some teenage kids were teasing a teenage lover boyπŸ€ͺ . PB didnt get any better scene to show the kids fight I guess . Plain bakwaasπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ.

5) Ayesha decides to go back to phatke aunty and rent the house again?😲 coolπŸ˜›. Now we need that twist for Ayesha to know that some ppl are searching her naa isiliye πŸ˜›. Warna it doesnt make any sense for her to go back to the same mean land lady πŸ˜†.

6) So Ayesha wants to hide, from some ppl?😲 . May be as I guessed, Jai and Divya were murdered, and Ayesha knew abt it?😲 πŸ˜•.

7) Also How come Ayesha didnt know abt Jai's family background?😲 or where he is from? 😲. If Ayesha knew that jai is from Mumbai and his family are the Vardhan's how come she ended up in Mumbai and that too at their hotel?πŸ˜•.

8) Ayesha ki naivety ki daag deni padegi πŸ‘πŸ€£. Phatke says she wont tell anyone abt Ayesha, and Ayesha believes it?😲😲
🀣 🀣

9) The moment Avinash asks abt them,
Phatke immediately shows Ayesha to him 🀣🀣. I expected that from her, so that wasnt a shocker 🀣🀣.

10) Avinash's eyes glow
🀣, now his target is right infront of him, so why not naa ? πŸ˜›.

Principal actor was horribleπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Ayesha better take up maun-vrat hehe, I so hate her "huuuuuuuuuu" before each line. It really really tires me off. Sidharth is getting better thank God. Kiddo was good as usual.

Anu
Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An :Loved ur post and agree with each and every word of it. Ayesha ki acting ka chodo, mujhe tho ladki ki bathein sunkar rona aatha hai. Iam unable to take her "huuuuu" infront of each and every sentence 😳. I think PB thought of something else and thats the reason Nihaal is taken out of the boardinf school so soon, warna it doesnt make any sense , I mean couldnt Ayesha think of Phadke's gosla when she planned to send Nihaal away? What crap.

Anu