Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
@ An πŸ€—
welcome back sweetyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€—....how did ur trip to I dunno whereπŸ˜† go???? Missed ur blabbering.....
Me havent watched yesterday n today's epi.....but ur writeups gave me good pic.....thank sweety πŸ‘
darkstark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
An πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— welcome back!!!! i missed you and ur blabbering..hope u enjoyed your time off and had funnnn!!!

perfect write-up as always πŸ‘πŸΌ...it was so predictable that jiju is the man behind the evilness...after all it has to be someone from the family and for the most obvious reason MONEY....considering the synopsis Jiju will not learn the truth about Ayesha and Nihaal since this is way too early..and Nihaal will be back and Pammi will accept him!!!..sounds good.. it would be cool to watch some bonding shonding between them three..
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
An welcome back, so good to see your blabberingπŸ˜ƒ perfect write up....it is indeed the case of money makes the world go around for jiju and Mrs.Phadke....I know villains are important in a show...but this jiju is getting on my nerves😑

by the way An the topiwala detective was consulted in monday's episode about nihal's whereaboutsπŸ˜† I think he will make a full-fledged appearance soonπŸ˜†

get nihal out of the boarding school...there's enough of gloom and doom scenario going on here now...and i agree, nihal please be more childish....poor kid I don't want him to be so understanding and mature...

Anjana, nice comparison tortoise and the rabbit😊 that jiju and his crony the lawyer, both are a pair I tell you...utterly foolish and dangerous...
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Eventide

Hey An. Good to have your blabbering back. How was your vacation?

The show is a bit too predictable esp Avinash being the villian. Agree with you about Nihal's character. They shouldn't go overboard with the maturity here.

My vacation was damn cool... 😊 The show has nothing new to offer, mostly copy and paste work when it comes to the story line, but I hope the execution and presentation make all the difference.

I did not like Nihal's scenes yesterday... they made him act like a man.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: natz

An welcome back πŸ€— great post... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thank you Natz!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— How you doing?
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Avinash tries hard to get to Ayesha but fails. On the other hand Pammi welcomes and accepts Nihal and Ayesha as one family.(This is per synopsis at JPSYA forum for tomorrow, )
so nihaal will be back to his maasi to play cat and mouse game with hotel staff and tom cat (Minni). Now story can focus on Veer and Ayesha falling for each other

It'll take a while before the true identity of Ayesha is revealed to anyone. The boarding school business should end now and Nihal should be back with Ayesha.
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

There is one thing that confuses me. Whoever was following Veer( Jeeju's man) has a picture of Ayseha and Nihal (family photo). It should have been much more easier for him to find out themπŸ˜•

Either the creative is suffering from temporary amnesia πŸ˜† or Jeeju is a defective tube light.... πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-Reddy

@An : πŸ€—πŸ€—how was ur vacation?πŸ€—πŸ€—

Didnt watch the epi yet, will come back with commnets later...

Anu

Anu ... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Ki haal and chaal... πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— My Vacation was damn cool... 😊 Hoping to read your pointers again. 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: sajni786

@ An πŸ€—

welcome back sweetyyyyyyyyyy πŸ€—....how did ur trip to I dunno whereπŸ˜† go???? Missed ur blabbering.....
Me havent watched yesterday n today's epi.....but ur writeups gave me good pic.....thank sweety πŸ‘

Thank you Shilpa Sweety πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— My trip was COOL... had fun. 😊 What all shows you watching these days... and why did you miss watching chotu ajnaabee... πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: nayela09

An πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— welcome back!!!! i missed you and ur blabbering..hope u enjoyed your time off and had funnnn!!!

perfect write-up as always πŸ‘πŸΌ...it was so predictable that jiju is the man behind the evilness...after all it has to be someone from the family and for the most obvious reason MONEY....considering the synopsis Jiju will not learn the truth about Ayesha and Nihaal since this is way too early..and Nihaal will be back and Pammi will accept him!!!..sounds good.. it would be cool to watch some bonding shonding between them three..

Nayela, πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Thank you, and yes I had a great time 😊 Bold; Yes, it'll be fun watching the three become a family. Where have other characters gone, Raj and Minni ... they are showing too much of Jiju. I want the creative to wrap-up this boarding business ASAP.