Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
The Apparition of Money

Money brought me comfort,
Money built for me a fort,
Money gave me new kinds of pain,

Money helped me catch the exit train!

We all need the apparition of money right beside us to support a comfortable and good life. There is a majority that wants to sit on the apparition and rule, and in their zeal to capture the money mines, they forget the simple norms of human society. And, there are also people like Mrs. Phadke who want the apparition right beside them, but it eludes and they develop quite a pragmatic approach.

In this show, money is a silent but an important character, and if you blink your eyes, you might miss its presence. It's the glitter of money that has blinded jeeja jee. The man today completely tore his mask of good and becomes the real -- the evil -- in front of his accomplice, the lawyer. He follows Veer in his car to make sure that his evilness sees success, and Nihaal becomes inconsequential.

Veer does reach the right address and meets the shrewd and loud landlady Mrs. Phadke, and she tells him without a hint of remorse that she threw the kid and his relative out because they were unable to pay the rent. The lady suffers from temporary amnesia, and it's her husband who helps her recall the name of Ayesha.

In our shows, the good man has to take the longest route to reach his destination, while the evil only needs to walk two steps. A befuddled Veer drives off without knowing the name of the relative, and Jeeja jee is right in time to know the name of Ayesha. A second makes all the difference, and one should always look back before walking away.

The evil has got a head start, and by chance also gets to see Ayesha's name in the list of trainees. I do not think that is Ayesha that walks in to meet him, and it will take a while even for him to reach the girl.

Completely oblivious of the search for them, Ayesha and Nihaal are missing each other at their respective corners, holding each others symbols. The life of these characters revolved around each other, and they had kind of become the habit and it's difficult to rearrange your life and daily routine again and again. But, looks like, Nihaal will be back in that one room home before Ayesha forgets to wake-up Nihaal for school in her sleep when the alarm clock starts croaking early in the morning. If Ayesha had the support of the apparition, these two would have lived a good life in Shimla, and might have met Veer also there. But, what would have happened to the show. Money is the lead here.

The entry of the villain has made this show less appealing to me, but I guess, his presence is required to give the show a structure. The actor is doing a fabulous job, making the character disgusting by his simple gestures and acts. I found Ayesha quite monotonous and flat, and Veer was comparatively quite better. Can the creative tone down a little on the maturity level of the kid. Giving him the stole to remember and cry ... quite adultish and I did not like the thought.

I loved Mrs. Phadke.

Quote of the day:

"Whoever said money can't buy happiness simply didn't know where to go shopping" --

Bo Derek

Edited by an12345678 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kjeldahl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— So good to have your blabbering back πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: kjeldahl

πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— So good to have your blabbering back πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

Cherry πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— did you watch today's episode?
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
My Quick ThoughtπŸ˜‰
I am reminded today of the story of the tortoise and rabbit. If anyone missed it as children then its a simple story. The rabbit and the tortoise decide to race. The rabbit is confident he's gonna win, so he decides to take a mini-nap in the middle of the race. While he's asleep, the tortoise wins the race. Something similar is going to happen here. Because nobody knows about Nihaal and everyone assumes Ayeesha is by herself, Jiju won't figure out this is the same Ayeesha that he is looking for. Meanwhile Veer will send his detective back to Shimla to determine who the rishtedaar is. In the interim, Nihaal may come back from boarding school and Veer & Ayeesha may just fall for each otherπŸ˜†
An - welcome backπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
Taiyo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

My Quick ThoughtπŸ˜‰
I am reminded today of the story of the tortoise and rabbit.
An - welcome backπŸ‘πŸΌ

Even I thought about the story... πŸ˜† and wanted to call Jeeju tortoise and Veer Rabbit... πŸ˜† Thank you Anjana... 😊
kjeldahl thumbnail

Originally posted by: an12345678

Cherry πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— did you watch today's episode?

Where's My Merry? πŸ€— Nope, I did not watch the episode... Might watch the repeat tomorrow 😊
Taiyo thumbnail

Where's My Merry? πŸ€— Nope, I did not watch the episode... Might watch the repeat tomorrow 😊

I ate Merry instead of Cherry πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Cherry My Merry... πŸ€— The presence of villain is making the show less appealing to me...
kjeldahl thumbnail
I thought you disliked only vamps πŸ˜†
The actor is good though...My Ma was like Hawwww...This guy used to play goody goody characters...What happened to him? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Keep watching for Nihaal...The kid is worth your blabbering 😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@An - every story eventually has a villain and we knew it was bound to be a rishtedaar after the family's property here.... cheer up.. the actors are coming along and Rahul as Nihaal is BRILLIANT
Taiyo thumbnail

I thought you disliked only vamps πŸ˜†
The actor is good though...My Ma was like Hawwww...This guy used to play goody goody characters...What happened to him? πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Keep watching for Nihaal...The kid is worth your blabbering 😊

I do not like Vamps ke cousin Villains also... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† The actor is good, no doubt about that, he is keeping it simple and making his character hate worthy. 😊

Nihaal is Damn COOL... 😊