Today's Precap - Real Human Qualities Lacking !

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

hey friends,

how are you all doing ? u am so sorry for not giving my precap microscope update yesterday. actually, here there was a cyclone and i was not having my net connection. well, here is today's precap microscope.
in today's update, veer goes to the house where nihal used to live and he will not be able to get any information from that, landlady. she just tells that, he lives with his rishtadaar. as soon as veer leaves, avinash arrives to her and asks her for the name, and then, someone else will come and makes her remember that, the name of the rishtadaar is ayesha.
veer will be worrying for nihal and on the other side, ayesha and nihal cry during the night, looking at the moon. the sad tune is played.
sach bataoon toh, i am hating this avinash. why the hell is he coming inbetween. just like we were discussing in the CC, i really want to see VeeSha moments too. missing their scenes together. want to see their relationship to bond more. i am also waiting to have a glimpse of raj.
feel free to use the siggie if you like it.
avinash says to himself, "jab taq tum us rishtedaar ke naam pata lagne jaoge, mein nihal taq pohonch jaoonga." he even sees a list where there will be a name called ayesha and he asks how long is she working with them and the worker replies, that, she is just 2 weeks new.
he asks the worker to get ayesha into the cabin immediately and the story ends there. well, waiting to see the things getting clear.
will be waiting for your comments/views.
love
deepu 😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dua44 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
haan yaar mein bhi veesha scenes ka wait kar rahi hoon pata nahin kab veesha scenes aye ge.
aur yaar aaj ki episode kay last part mein Ayesha jab cabin mein aye to i think woh ayesha nahin thi.
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hey deepu!!
thanks 4 sharing....😊
i'm missing veesha scenes too..... :(
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi deepu, lovely to see your precap microscope😊 hehe good that stupid jiju will also be led on a false trail now...coz I don't think that girl is ayesha...it must be some other ayesha...though she also joined 2 weeks ago...what a coincendence😕
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: dua44

haan yaar mein bhi veesha scenes ka wait kar rahi hoon pata nahin kab veesha scenes aye ge.

aur yaar aaj ki episode kay last part mein Ayesha jab cabin mein aye to i think woh ayesha nahin thi.

thanks a lot for the comment.. i am also thinking that, its not ayesha..
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

hey deepu!!
thanks 4 sharing....😊
i'm missing veesha scenes too..... :(

hey saranya,
u welcome dear.. i also want to see them together...
luv
deepu 😃
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi deepu, lovely to see your precap microscope😊 hehe good that stupid jiju will also be led on a false trail now...coz I don't think that girl is ayesha...it must be some other ayesha...though she also joined 2 weeks ago...what a coincendence😕

hey,
thanks a lot for thee comment. i am also thinking the same n i wish it wont be ayesha. because, the legs they showed in the precap, dont seem to be ayesha's... it should be some other ayesha.. i am also praying for that. thanks again for sharing your views.
luv
deepu 😃