Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tibs09 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
thanks anj , I missed the epi yesterday thanks to this huge squall which hit delhi exactly at 10:30 PM .,...hence lost the DTH connection ...anyways will try to catch the epi later online .... your update keeps me in the loop ...
love and Hugs πŸ€—
aditi
437810 thumbnail
hey dear!!
thanx a tonn 4 d upd8!!
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Anjana. Where's your Daily Dish???
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I saw the episode yesterday after a week's break, and I am like, the show has lost its spark or is it that I have lost the thread...
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ anjana - thanks for the update ... well nihal going to boarding school was expected ... now i guess it's romance time yeaahh!!!!!!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@ an - welcome back πŸ€— how was your vacation? i would love to read your blabbering tonight 😊 and btw ... are u planning on ditching this show as well? πŸ˜†
Taiyo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Arwen: πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Mini-Vacation was damn cool... 😊 Let me see if I can start my blabbering today πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† About ditching this show... the chances looked high yesterday... the episode was so slow ... πŸ˜† How are things at your end?
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ an - things are fine at my end ... very bz but that will be a fact of my life for the next year glad u enjoyed your vacation and not so glad that u might stop blabbering here
i have enjoyed the story and pacing so far and hopefully things will really pick up in ajnabi now... lets see 😊
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@An - u missed a goood week at chhotu Ajnabii - please do your Blabbering otherwise i will have to go back to doing the Daily Dish - save meπŸ€—
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi An ..You are back lovely to see you again😊 hope you enjoyed your vacation😊 I know the show has gone slow, and they are showing more of that stupid villain...but please don't leave usπŸ˜” hope to see your blabbering😊