Nov 16 - Written Update - Jeeju wants Nihaal...

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

Part One - Nov 16 09

At the hotel staff quarters, Pammi is upset that Ayeesha & Nihaal have not left yet. Ayeesha says they are leaving and just needs to change. Nihaal gives Pammi a card and Pammi is touched but tries to maintain her cool. She thanks him. At the Vardhan house, Veer is with his sister Nandini. Nandini asks if he is sure there are no pictures of Jai's son in the house in Shimla. Veer is also baffled that there were no photos of Jai's son in the house. Avinash enters and asks Veer if he knows a detective that might be able to help them locate Jai's son. Veer calls the detective and orders him to about his nephew (who is six years old and has the last name Vardhan Singh. Ayeesha & Nihaal are in a car on route to the Boarding School. They give each other sweet instructions to take care (Nihaal tells Ayeesha to beware of Minnie and She tells him to do laundry every two dayz). Nihaal also wants to enjoy the last few moments he has with his maasi and rests his head on Ayeesha' shoulder.
  • At the quarters, Pammi flips through a drawing book that Nihaal has left behind and sees a drawing Nihaal made of the three of them (including Pammi).

Part Two

When they arrive at Greenfield's Boarding School, the principal tells Ayeesha to leave Nihaal fast and not to look back as it will make it hard for Nihaal to let go. She slowly walks him towards the Boarding School entrance. They tell each other to take care and hug. Ayeesha tells him not to cry as he starts to cry. She is crying too. As she tries to go, he grabs hold of her hand and she fights not to look back as he continues to watch her from behind. He waves but, she assiduously tries not look at him. Nihaal walks into the school. At the house, Veer tells Nadini and Avinash they have located Nihaal ? Nihaal Vardhan Singh - - that he's with some Mrs. Padhke(sp?) in Mumbai (guessing it's the landlady that kicked Nihaal & Ayeesha). Veer says he's going to get Nihaal.
  • Ayeesha comes back to her quarters, closes the door and starts sobbing. Pammi asks if she is okay. Pammi tries to convince her that Nihaal will be okay in a few dayz. She tells Ayeesha that next time they meet to give Nihaal the teddy bear he's left behind. Ayeesha takes the teddy bear from her and starts crying even more.

Part Three

Avinash tears up the documents making him 50% malik of all the Vardhan family property. Seems he has been plotting with the lawyer ever since they learned of Jai's death (before Veer) ? they had cunningly convinced Veer to split the property equally between the remaining children. But, now Jai's portion of the property will go to his son? and he is only gonna have 33%.
  • Avinash says he won't let Veer get to Nihaal Vardhan Singh before Veer?

Pre-Cap

• Ayeesha is shown complaining to the stars (her brother-in-law & sister) about the circumstances and worrying about Nihaal. Nihaal is shown in boarding school crying while sleeping.

Please DO NOT Copy - This Summary is exclusively for India Forums

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
thank you anj
The land lady's name was Phadke, who kicked massi-nephew out. Looks like another emotional episode. I better ready with my wipes
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

great update thanks but still not no veesha scene and raj is also missing, and now veer also knows the name nihaal vardhan singh, thats interesting😉

mallu
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

thank you anj
The land lady's name was Phadke, who kicked massi-nephew out. Looks like another emotional episode. I better ready with my wipes

I couldn't figure out the name and ya -its definitely Tissue Time😆😆
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

I couldn't figure out the name and ya -its definitely Tissue Time😆😆

anj
1: who do you think will meet nihaal and/or mass first . as they have moved from the old place, Nihaal also knows that his maasi work for ajnabi uncle, so I guess even if he knows veer is his actual uncle he might not tell abt his massi
Also whether veer meets as actual uncle with nihaal first or falls in love with ayesha before he get to know who nihaal is???
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Arpita - i think Veer is gonna fall for Ayeesha before he learns about her connection to Nihaal and its gonna still take some time before the truth about Nihaal comes out..
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update! No daily dish today?😊
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update Anj😊 missed your dishing today....its definitely tissue time...sigh...shift the story back to the hotel and stop this gloominess....lets see some hotel politics now instead of jiju politics😕
i agree veer will fall for ayesha first and then come to know about nihal...it says so in the synopsis too....Mrs.Phadke doesn't know where ayesha and nihal went so I think veer's search as of now will hit a dead end....probably then we will get to see some romance😉
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks Anjana!

It was really too sad to see the separation! Aww! I wish Nihaal comes back to his massi, atleast he would be safe with her! I cant see that cutie pie's life in danger!

md410 thumbnail
yup
i just hope that jiiju does nt harm nihaal and he stays safe