ishiistheone thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
So the show started with a lavish backdrop of a five star hotel...A passionate owner Veer wanting to make his hotel no. 1..AN efficient staff headed by a suave GM Raj..a new housemaid Ayesha joining the brigade... A tough nut to crack Minnie...and a diificult yet cooperative room mate Pammi... A cute and beautiful relationship of ayesha and nihaal giving the emotional touch😛... and a twist given by veer's search for his brother..The right mix of everything...the story started moving towards the love angle or rather the love triangle and then suddenly there is a jija ji and jiji ji coming in... the entire hotel seems to be on holiday..what's happening?????????? it feels like i am watching some other show altogether😡...ya we know that jija ji is behind everything...come on there could hv been some better idea then the used and abused Ekta kapoor formula...😡 i hope this show doesnt turn into some replica of saas bahu show... msissing those initial episodes... 😭😭😭 i thought we ll see some aspects of a hotel industry through the interconnected lives of VEER, RAJ, AYESHA ,NIHAAL,PAMMI,MINNIE, AND THE TWINS SRIDHAR AND GIRIDHAR..😲
😲😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
yup ur rite........im little disappointed after watching the precap.........but still i thinkit will not turn into saas bahu shows as the CVS have always focussed on youth related shows.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

you are right but it seems like the story was going a way tooooo touching so thats why creatives show the thrilling point of the show very early, and there is always a twist in every story jiju himself is a part of it and other twists are on their way😉seriously he is twisting everyone' life so it will be a tr8 to watch in the future that how will or how someone will twist his life may be the bubly ayesha😆

mallu