Today's Precap - Cruel Hearted Jeeju

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hey friends,

veer realises that, there is his bhatija in this world, who is his family. the pundit tells that, he helped in doing the naam karan and tells that, the name of the booy starts with the syllables, "a, k, n or m".

there is no one searching for anyone. it is only the pest control people, who will be there, trying to fumigate the whole hotel building. nihal, during his time, accidentally, enters veer's room and notices veer talking to a photo and thinks, whom is he talking to. ayesha will be sad since she is sending him to the boarding school. sirf nihal ko kya, mujhe bhi boarding school pasand nahi hai. 😆

nihal puts ayesha's dhupatta into his bag while, ayesha, puts his toy into her handbag. well, just like i predicted, there was a great realisation in the precap.

veer tells that, he has found the address of nihal and he even tells that, he will be in mumbai. then, they show that, nandini's husband, the so called jeeju of veer, telling to the advocate that, if veer will find the son of jai, he will.. hmm. here came the twist. they left the words unsaid.

but it got 100% proved that, jeeju is the other person, who employed the other detective. i wish everything will be fine.

well, waiting for the next episode. getting restless n impatient now.
waiting for your views.

btw. have opened a new JPSYA Fanatics CC
do join if you are interested through PM'ing me

love
deepu 😃
Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
hmmmmmmmmmm its getting interesting , thanks dear, but i want some veesha scenes
mallu
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh God I was so waiting for you to post the precap...Jeeju I tell you, the bigtime villain with his bespectacled unassuming sugary sweet persona , looking like the cat who ate all the cream😲😲 course since we all pinned him down it shouldn't be a shock, but hey am shocked all the same😲
now what heinous plans he's hatching in his brain...lets see...
veer's happiness at knowing that he's got a nephew was so sweet...he looked so child like and happy himself😳 fab episode it was😃

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

hmmmmmmmmmm its getting interesting , thanks dear, but i want some veesha scenes

mallu

me either mallu. i was waiting to see some veesha moments.. there was one yesterday.. and i wanted another one.. you know, i am always greedy and there is no end to my wants... 😆😆😉

ek aur scene chahiye creatives !! 😆
yeah.. its getting interesting.. now, i cant wait anymore.....
love
deepu 😃
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Oh God I was so waiting for you to post the precap...Jeeju I tell you, the bigtime villain with his bespectacled unassuming sugary sweet persona , looking like the cat who ate all the cream😲😲 course since we all pinned him down it shouldn't be a shock, but hey am shocked all the same😲
now what heinous plans he's hatching in his brain...lets see...
veer's happiness at knowing that he's got a nephew was so sweet...he looked so child like and happy himself😳 fab episode it was😃

aww. yeah he is.. too mean yaar. he is the biggest time villan.. your prediction was 100000....% true and here is a crown for such a perfect prediction... crown.gif crown picture by smokesigs i am now, unable to wait anymore. i wish there will be a special episode for us, which might run for 3 or 4 hours nonstop.
yeah. we have to see, how cruel can he turn. i am sure that, the accident of jai and divya is also planned by this jeeju only.
yeah. it was a fab episode. haaye.. veer was looking so cute..
thanks a lot for the comment.
love
deepu 😃
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@deepu:very true, i am greedy for romance too, veer is really hot and so will be his romancing style.
mallu
nehara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thank you...
cnt wait to watch the episode...
shonaveer thumbnail

@deepu:very true, i am greedy for romance too, veer is really hot and so will be his romancing style.

mallu

haaye.. sachi yaar.. ab mujhe meri fan fiction continue karne ka mann kar raha hai.. ek romantic veesha part bhi likhne ka mann kar raha hai 😃
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: nehara

thank you...
cnt wait to watch the episode...

you welcome
do watch it. its awesome.
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

mallu

That's so true😉 arrey this what even am waiting for...romance and veesha scenes😳