Posted: 14 years ago

Monsters & Angels

We are cautioned to be wary of strangers

Because they are potentially full of dangers

Some are angels but, others monsters in disguise

So trade very carefully - don't be unwise

Haste could result in a painful ride

Let time be your cautious guide

We are still getting to know all the characters, so lets be cautions & suspicious of them all. Let's see if we can figure out who the monster is who wants to kidnap Nihaal and how Veer and Nihaal will find and bond with their respective angels πŸ˜‰. Today in a nutshell, Veer and Avinash today performed Jai Bhaiyya's Shradh Puja at the same temple as Ayeesha & Nihaal.
  • The episode began with Avinash's arrival at Veer's office early in the morning. Avinash was the consoling brother-in-law for the most part except when he blew up at the family lawyer, who had come to officially transfer all the property to Veer. This makes me super suspicious of Avinash ? is he this story's monster? (Sidharth's acting was decent in this scene ? first appearing pensive before Avinaash's arrival then sharing his emotions with Avinash, and lastly being gracious with the lawyer).

• Pammi's character is super interesting. She lies to Minnie M'am that Ayeesha is sick, so Ayeesha can go to shradh puja and drop off Nihaal at boarding school, but worries Ayeesha will get caught and freaks out when they realize that Nihaal's missing. She scolds Nihaal for playing in the garden when he comes back through the window, but you can see she feels bad after Nihaal explains he was not playing but, went to get white flowers for his mom to give to her at the Shradh puja. I think she is an angel (so far she has been very helpful to Ayeesha and Nihaal) though she acts sometimes like a monster. Rahul and Aditi did well in this scene.

• After their separate Shradh Pujas, Veer spots Nihaal praying while Ayeesha and Avinash are away elsewhere. They have another touching convo. Where Nihaal shares his loss with Veer and vice versa. Nihaal explains that he talks to his parents who come to him every night in the form of stars. He encourages Veer to do the same. He also tells Veer about his maasi's theory that there is an Angel for everyone ? to take care of them. They poignantly part both wishing that the other find their Angel soon. The scene is very touching and both actors do a great job. I loved the smiles they exchange at the end. And I am left wondering if Nihaal or Nihaal's maasi is Veer's Angel. And Whether Veer and Ayeesha are both Nihaal's angel. Because it is her words and ideas give both Nihaal and Veer strength and courage to face their loss.

• Another thing that I am wondering about is what will Veer's mom be like and what ailment does she have that they need to keep the death of her son a secret. Will she be a dragon lady or a sweet granny or a villainous vamp?

• Tune in tomorrow for Veer's discovery that he has a nephew and watch for the nephew to play cat & mouse with Minnie

Episode Rating: 7/10 - Though nothing much happened plotwise, the symbolic seeds of the story got planted today... and the scene btwn Nihaal and Veer was magic

Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sajni786 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Anjana...πŸ€—....great writeup as always.πŸ‘...

havent watched but am really looking forward to the Veer-Nihaal interaction today..😍..
btw I must admit.....these actors are doing a much better job from when they started..😳...Veer is sure climbing the acting curve.😳....
So it seems that Avinash may well be behind the murder mystery of Jai 😲......hmmmmmm............how predictable will that be if it does turn true..
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
My Pointers....😊

1) Avinash ki overacting at the start is clearing pointing that he is the person behind Jai's death. Its very much possible, as there was a mysterious person following Veer in shimla and the person was happy that Veer didnt find out abt Nihal. So the mysterious person wants to avoid Veer meeting Nihal. Why? Mostly cuz Nihal is the heir of their property after Veer and the person wants to figure out Nihal before Veer finds him out. Its all pointing towards a conspiracy, mostly for the property. Avinash it is for now.

2) Lawyer arrives to sort out the property details, and Avinash gets mad at the lawyer? 😲 Why? 😲. If he was the person behind Jai's death, he surely wants Veer to die so that he gets the property. So naturally he will be irritated if Lawyer tries to throw cold water on his plans πŸ˜†

3) Veer to cheer up his jiju says "Humein unke bagair ki sahi lekin unke liye jeena hoga, unke liye kush rehna hoga" was an awesome line. If looked at it right, it has the sole meaning of our lives in it 😳.

4) Parminder is a person who dones a tough look but actually has a very good heart. The actor does act well😳.

5)Veer's pain was so obvious while talking to his mom and lying to her that they all are fine. I love Veer's character as I can really feel his pain 😭

6)Veer, Avinash , Ayesha ,Nihal all do the shrad puja. All the four imp ppl in Jai and Divya's lives do the puja at a time, at diff places, after 2 yrs . The two souls must be really happy seeing that , isnt it? 😳

7) Pandit asks for the dead's name. Nihal says "Jai vardhan singh". Tears drop from Veer's eyes and both Veer and Nihal remember their moments with Jai 😭. But why didnt Nihal say his mom's name , shrad is for both his mom and dad naa? πŸ˜•

8) Veer in deep pain asks "Kahan ho aap bhaiya?". In the background Nihal. Nihal asks god " where is my angel? send him to me soon" . Veer opens his eyes turns around to see his bro's ansh , Nihal 😳.

9) Veer remembers Nihals words "Jise mein pyar kartha hoon woh log mujhe chod kar kyun chele jaathe hain?". Nihal is a kid so could put his pain in words without hesitation. Veer is a grown-up he has the same Q in his heart, but he knows none can answer him, so never said that out in open. But when Nihal said those lines, it did touch Veer, because he too wanted to know the answer for that same Q.

10) Some Divine force, makes Veer take that walk. The walk towards his bro's ansh. Whatever happened after that walk was just adorable and touchingπŸ‘. Why do I feel that these few steps that Veer took , are gonna change both his and Nihal's lives forever. Lovely thought isnt it? 😳

11) Nihal praying dil-se for his angel , and there he goes his Angel has arrived . Veer's smile watching Nihal pray was just adorable. Perfect direction in this scene.

12) Veer and Nihal open up to one-another abt their loss. Nihal is the little angel in Veer's life. Thats what I feel cuz now when Veer is in pain, Nihal tells him that his loved ones will be watching him from sky and God will send an angel to him. Nihal's words do get the smile back on Veer's face.

13) Both wish each other good luck in finding their angels. Was one good scene. Icing on the top, Smiles at the end😳.

Sidharth is improving at rapid speed πŸ˜† , good for him. Ayesha actress was good dialogue-delivery wise,finally πŸ˜†. Nihal is the best of the actors as of now 😳

Cool Post 😊

Anu

Edited by Anu-Reddy - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi Anjana good write-upπŸ‘πŸΌ yesterday's nihaal and veer conversation was the highlight of the show.... the scene where both of them were praying earnestly seemed like they were searching for their angels...atleast nihaal was and it reminded me of this lovely song of Scorpions called "send me an Angel"...am posting it here it fits veer-nihaal situation perfectlyπŸ˜ƒ
Send me an Angel

The wise man said just walk this way
To the dawn of the light
The wind will blow into your face
As the years pass you by
Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and your will find
The passage out of the dark

Here I am
Will you send me an angel
Here I am
In the land of the morning star

The wise man said just find your place
In the eye of the storm
Seek the roses along the way
Just beware of the thorns

Here I am
Here I am

The wise man said just raise your hand
And reach out for the spell
Find the door to the promised land
Just believe in yourself
Hear this voice from deep inside
It's the call of your heart
Close your eyes and your will find
The passage out of the dark

Here I am
Here I am
Here I am
Here I am

Their conversation was superb and both of them left each other with hope and faith in life and relationships....as of now I think both will be each other's angels...nihaal the angel who will heal the pain in veer's heart and veer the affectionate uncle to whom nihaal can turn to apart from his maasi...

ok so jiju acted wierdly...i missed that part....hmm will have to see it...he definitely has put himself in the line of fireπŸ˜†
ok pammi is one character whom am not able to figure out...she blows hot and cold all the time...acts like a tough cookie but is a softie I think...so what's her big secret? and when is she going to melt....hope she does stop nihaal from going to boarding school...

yes the actors have improved a lot from the initial episodes😊 all the more a pleasure for us viewers to watch it nowadays as the story is also moving along😊
natz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anjana came here to say my virtual namaste...tussi Annex ko ditch karditta πŸ˜’ πŸ˜† excellent again... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Eventide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I've begun to like the show. Hope they don't rush into the mush business and ruin everything. As always, Veer-Nihal interaction was good.

Good pointers, Anu. I too believe that Avinash has something up his sleeve.

kjeldahl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
As always, a great write up Anjana πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I hardly get to watch the show, but can't resist reading your threads... 😊

In search of an angel, I gaze at the stars

In search of an angel who'll heal my scars

His golden touch will light up my world

While I just await my life to be unfurled!

In search of an angel, I gaze at the stars

In search of an angel who'll break the bars!

The kid playing Nihaal is indeed a fab actor...He even brings out the best in others! Veer delivers his best when pitted against this little wonder 😊

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@kjeldahl - Loved your poem especially the last line... please keep posting and watch the show its getting Goood. Next week, I am hoping An will be back to her blabbering posts and i can just post in her thread.
I totally agree that Sid's chemistry with Rahul is fabulous then again i think Rahul bring out the best in everyone in terms of performance...
@Himani - Avinash put a target on himself as de obvious villain yesterdayπŸ˜†
@Eventide - I think we are getting to the heart of the show now and I am liking it loads
I also agree with everyone that the leads acting is finally coming alongπŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by AnjanaToronto - 14 years ago
kjeldahl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Anjana, You can call me Cherry 😊 Just felt like making a new beginning at I-F πŸ˜†
I would love to watch the show regularly, but Pa usually watches news at this time...And, I'm just not made for online viewing πŸ˜†
I'm hoping too that An continues with her blabbering and you keep dishing too 😊
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Anjana great one as usual.
Ab main tumhe kya kahu? abt writing.
Yes I guess you are right. Avinash is the villain here.
Who knows he must have killed his own BIL and made it like accident. Now wants to have all property.