Today's Precap - Aakhir Kisko Dhoond Rahe Hai ?

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

hey friends,

i am back with today's precap microscope.

but according to our custom, let me give you a glimpse of today's episode.
hmm. white. its a very pleasant colour. episode show's veer, his jeeju, nihal and ayesha performing the shradh puja and then the cutest even VeeHal conversation. the way they say all the best to each other for finding their angel is the sweetest thing ever..

The episode ends with their conversation.

The PRECAP is the most important thing here. They show that, the pundit comes to them and says, "achcha hota agar aap apne saath jai ke bete ho bhi laate the." and that is it. they show another shock on veer's face.

Then, the next scene in the precap show's some guards searching the whole hotel, even entering Ayesha and Pammi's room. nihal escapes even before someone finds him. minni sees him when he will be closing the lift and for her bad luck and for our good luck, she will not be able to catch nihal.

Hmm. dont know what is going to happen. Tomorrow might turn into a day of rialization and might get crutial for us. Waiting for tomorrows episode. thanks a lot for your replies on my previous post.

See you again tomorrow.

love
deepu 😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1287300
JPSYA Fanatics Chat Club - Join Today..

Edited by loyal-kashian - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Love your precap reviews... hmmm so, Veer will now know that he has to search for his nephew and his clever nephew will escape from Minnie de mice👍🏼
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yay today's veer-nihaal conversation was soooooo cute⭐️ precap is interesting so now veer will begin search operation level 2 for nihaal with his topiwala detective😆 that minnie i tell you just can't keep her nose out of anything🤢 hehe it will be fun to see her being outwitted by nihaal i hope he leads her on a nice chase around the hotel😃
by the way ayesha looked very pretty in white today😊
shonaveer thumbnail
sweetaangel4u93, nehara, ht312, Arwen..., Maleka.QN, AnjanaToronto,
thanks a lot for liking the post.
love
deepu :)
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaToronto

Love your precap reviews... hmmm so, Veer will now know that he has to search for his nephew and his clever nephew will escape from Minnie de mice👍🏼

thanks a lot anj. hmm. yeah. another tom and herry search begins along with that, detective. yeah. he escapes from that cruel mice.
great mind huh. love you nihal chotu.
love
deepu 😃
shonaveer thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

yay today's veer-nihaal conversation was soooooo cute⭐️ precap is interesting so now veer will begin search operation level 2 for nihaal with his topiwala detective😆 that minnie i tell you just can't keep her nose out of anything🤢 hehe it will be fun to see her being outwitted by nihaal i hope he leads her on a nice chase around the hotel😃
by the way ayesha looked very pretty in white today😊

yeah. it was the highlight and i loved each and every dialogue of it. i wish they continued it for a few more mins. hehe. yeah exactly.
TOPIWALA detective ko ek aur case mil gaya 🥳
exactly. she is getting too much as the time increases. uska toh screw tight karna ki pageda, warna, paani had se guzar jayegi. 😆
yeah. i would be great. and yeah 3 of them, veeru, nihal and ayesha were looking like angels (ofcourse they are angels for eachother. according to anj's theory for yesterday's precap 😉 ) in their white suits.
loving the way the story is progressing..
thanks for sharing your views.
love
deepu 😃
shonaveer thumbnail
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1287300
JPSYA Fanatics Chat Club - Join Today..
love
deepu :)
shonaveer thumbnail